FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME)
Company: Flik Hospitality Group
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a Full-Time FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Location: Pine Crest Boca Raton 2700 Saint Andrews Blvd. Boca
Raton FL 33434 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Food Service Experience preferred
- Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableFree meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food
served daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked.
Additionally, free uniforms and laundering service available at
select locations.We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1114178.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant
that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!What makes FLIK clickWhat makes
FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our
associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We
know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with
hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once
we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their
contributions.We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by
providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest
trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our
people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join
our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn't merely a
job but the start of a career where you can flourish. Job
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at FLIK are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:
Keywords: Flik Hospitality Group, Boca Raton , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!