CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME)
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 20, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for Full-Time CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE
- Location: Boca Resort 501 E Camino Real Boca Raton FL 33432
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 4 Day Work Week (some weekends), more details upon
- Requirement: No Experience Needed, willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1092499.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!Eurest is recognized worldwide for
standards of service and excellence within the foodservice
industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global
resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities
we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through
food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified
throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's
most respected successful corporations, including many of the
Fortune 500.Job Summary
Summary: Operates Point of Sale system, assists the Chef, prepares
coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier stations clean. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:
Keywords: Eurest, Boca Raton , CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!