Key Leader - Boca Raton Town Center
Company: Lululemon Athletica Inc
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Who We Are:
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga,
running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in
technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational
products and experiences that support people in moving, growing,
connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative
product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the
incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a
company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier,
thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an
equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our
The Key Leader role is an essential part of the store leadership
team, impacting salesfloor team members and guest (i.e., customer)
experience every day. Key Leaders are responsible for leading by
example and providing support to Educators, facilitating an
outstanding guest experience in the store, and overseeing all
operations of the retail floor. Key Leaders leverage key
performance indicators and metrics to prioritize responsibilities
while adapting to day-to-day business adjustments and
Key Responsibilities of the Job
Leadership and People Management
* Support ongoing learning and development of team members by
providing direct feedback, coaching, mentoring, and career path
guidance, and addressing performance concerns.
* Provide team members recognition, gap assessment, and overall
performance documentation to support and reinforce career and
* Develop, maintain, and disseminate product and general company
knowledge through appropriate communication channels.
Guest (i.e., Customer) Experience
* Provide salesfloor leadership to team members, including planning
salesfloor coverage and making decisions to maintain efficiency and
effectiveness of salesfloor operations.
* Support team members (e.g., leading by example or coaching) with
ensuring a great guest experience that values guests' time,
including assessing guest needs, providing technical product
educations, and supporting in-store transactions and omnichannel
programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship
from store options).
* Interact with and assess guests' unique needs to provide
customized, effective purchase and return solutions and
* Provide technical product education by articulating the value and
benefit of the product.
* Resolve guest feedback and address guest concerns or escalations
to make it "right" for guests.
* Move dynamically on the floor to assess and fulfill the needs of
the business, team, and guests.
Working with Others
* Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by
welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and
engaging experience for all team members and guests.
* Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team
* Collaborate with team members to ensure optimal guest experience
and support store operations.
* Review business data and metrics to evaluate progress toward
goals and determine if adjustments are warranted.
* Open and close the store in accordance with the opening and
* Manage product presentation tasks (e.g., put items back in place,
restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory, destock
or relocate items) according to company standards.
* Assign Educators cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to
maintain the luxury environment of the store.
* Ensure team uses in-store technology to support store operations
and provide positive guest experiences.
* Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to
maintain a safe work environment.
* Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures,
and laws or regulations.
* Not Applicable
* Team lead role indirectly responsible for subset of store
employees on the floor or as delegated by Store Manager
Key Skills & Core Values You Bring
* Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment
that values/celebrates differences
* Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical
* Guest Experience: Enjoys working and connecting with,
understanding, and helping guests
* Collaboration and Teamwork: Works productively with and supports
others to achieve goals; seeks partnerships and diverse
* Leadership: Is able and desires to lead, influence, and inspire
others; motivates, empowers, develops, and directs people as they
* Candid Communication: Is willing to openly/constructively share
concerns (i.e., straight talk)
* Decision Making: Uses logic and reasoning to evaluate
alternatives and make effective, timely decisions
* Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the
store is located
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to
associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
* Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own
* Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
Other Willingness Requirements
* Willing to work as part of a team and also complete work
* Willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help
guests and accomplish work
* Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
* Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud
* Work experience
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
* Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
* Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Experience: 1 year of retail/sales leadership experience
(supervisor or people management not necessary)
In keeping with our mission, please connect with us at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about how your
unique abilities may translate to the requirements for this role,
with or without a reasonable accommodation. In your email, please
include the position title, the location of the position and the
nature of your question or request.
Beyond The Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person - body,
mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you
in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In
addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we
also offer extended health plans, paid time off, savings plans,
generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top
up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to
your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility
requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these
benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance
Keywords: Lululemon Athletica Inc, Boca Raton , Key Leader - Boca Raton Town Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!