Retail Sales - Shoes - Town Center at Boca Raton
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion and styling and
has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following, both
digitally and in-store.
A day in the life...
- Set and achieve sales goals, for both in-store and digital
selling with effective use of selling tools (inclusive of text and
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Work with the team to keep the department customer ready, which
means filling orders, stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns,
and light cleaning
- Grow relationships by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week
depending on business needs
- This role may require you to be flexible to occasionally
performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were
You own this if you have...
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
- Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve
- The ability to excel in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in
our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to
support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and
requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be
additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or
accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which
can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the
Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Keywords: Nordstrom, Boca Raton , Retail Sales - Shoes - Town Center at Boca Raton, Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!