Registered Nurse RN
Company: The Legacy at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursin
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: March 13, 2023
The Legacy at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center -
Registered Nurse (RN)
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY
The Legacy at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is
looking for a talented and hard-working RN (Registered Nurse) to
join our ever-growing team.
Registered Nurse (RN) -DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in defining, maintaining, and interpreting standards of
- Performs required skills (assessment, intervention) according
to guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in interdisciplinary committees that influence or
determine policies affecting nursing practice.
- Follow facility procedures/protocols for admitting residents
transferring to hospitals/clinics/outpatient visits and completion
of appropriate documentation based on the established
- Makes rounds on all resident rooms and ensure that the
L.P.N.'s, C.N.A.'s, and/or others under his/her supervision receive
their resident reports, have their assignments and break times
- Assist the L.P.N. in establishing routines that facilitate a
high level of nursing practice.
- Receives and give reports from and to outgoing and incoming
shifts. Count or ensure the counting of controlled drugs with
outgoing and incoming shifts.
- Coordinates/Prepares MDS schedules for quarterly, annual and
significant change assessments.
- Complete MDS Booklet as per schedule (Nursing
- Reviews and signs off on all completed MDS and RAP
- Develops care plan that demonstrate knowledge of criteria to
ascertain resident specific needs based on health care
- Makes needed revisions and updates to the care plans.
- Ensures that care plan is carried out which demonstrates
familiarity with criteria to establish priorities specific to
- Monitors the provision of care for the residents in his/her
- Interprets philosophy and objectives of nursing service to
residents, families and others.
- Identifies resident/family learning needs based on the
discharge care plan as applicable and carries out appropriate
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate and collaborate with
resident/family and other members of the comprehensive health care
- Monitors the administration and accurate recording of
- Investigates and follow through on medication errors.
- Notifies physicians of pertinent observations and reactions,
incident and abnormal laboratory and x-ray results as required and
documents same promptly.
- Transcribes physician orders timely and ensure orders are
implemented as appropriate.
- Reports all resident, visitor and work-related
accidents/injuries and demonstrates appropriate follow through by
investigating, documenting and processing incident
- Accepts guidance, supervision, and criticism if
- Practices in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act and
regulatory agencies regulations.
- Assures that a stock level of medications, medical supplies,
equipment, etc. are maintained at adequate levels at all
- Assume the authority, responsibility and accountability of
directing your nursing shifts.
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate or
as may be directed by the Director of Nursing Services or
Registered Nurse (RN) -QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- RN (Registered Nurse) must have graduated from an accredited
School of Nursing
- M.S./B.S. or equivalent experience preferred
- Licensed to practice in the state of Florida
- Nursing Experience which one has acquired clinical competence
and strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and appreciation of the aging
- Ability to be self-directive in delegated areas of
- Full Time and Part Time
- Commensurate with Experience
- Benefits Package Offered
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The Legacy at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursin, Boca Raton , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...