Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 25, 2023
At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate
as we are about innovation and working together to drive better
life outcomes for patients around the world.
Boca Raton, FL
Do your life's best work!
The nursing staff at GenesisCare, are specifically trained
individuals who demonstrate expertise in dealing with cancer
patients during all aspects of care. The nurse contributes to the
medical center effectiveness by accomplishing company established
objectives, utilizing skilled clinical nursing techniques and
assessments, providing a range of nursing care and fostering
patient outcomes that are consistent with established standards of
What you'll do:
- Consent the patient for surgery that is ordered by the
- Create and monitor the surgical packets to ensure all
procedures are complete.
- Write the hospital orders for surgery, chemotherapy,
admissions, etc. for physician review and signatures.
- Generate the order and follow-up on all diagnostic studies that
are ordered by the physician, including proper documentation and
physician's acknowledgement of results.
- Generate the order for outside referrals and laboratory
- Charting information of patient progress as it relates to
chemotherapy treatments and pre-operative and post-operative
- Documentation of patient's current medications that the
patients are currently taking, and document any new medications
prescribed by our physicians while under our care. This includes
the name of the medication, dose and amount prescribed, physician
prescribing, instructions, date and nurse's initials.
- Complete various patient forms timely.
- Practice safety precautions and wear personal protective
equipment when needed.
- Maintain attendance according to scheduled days and hours and
uniform appearance standards, according to company policy.
- Maintain nursing licenses as applicable
- Be an active part of the center's team.
- Always demonstrate courtesy and respect
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations
- Makes objective, unbiased decisions based on facts
- Demonstrate fairness and consistency in decision-making
- Communicates directly and honesty to minimize conflict
- Focuses on solutions and opportunities to solve problem
- Maintain HIPAA rules and regulations as it applies to patient
- Attend annual OSHA/Biomedical update meetings and
- Other duties as assigned by Practice Administrator.
- Hold a valid State RN license in good standing
- BLS certification, Chemotherapy Certification
- OCN if eligible
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional and reliable
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrates care and compassion in dealing with patients
- Ability to multitask and be detail-oriented
- Minimum of 1 year as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in oncology preferred, but not required
What's in it for you
- Own your development, learn every day and be part of
GenesisCare's rapid growth
- Internal career development opportunities globally in USA, UK,
Spain & AU
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities and supportive
environment with encouragement to live your highest potential
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development to keep up
to date with current clinical practices in a rapidly developing
- A rewarding purpose-led organisation that provides positive
outcomes to patients everyday
- The opportunity to work for one of the most influential
healthcare providers pioneering the way forward in innovation for
cancer treatments & heart disease
- Fast paced, high performing & agile working culture with lots
of change due to our rapid growth
- All employees and their family members have access to free
confidential support that is completely external to GenesisCare
including financial, nutritional and wellbeing coaching, legal
advice & counselling
- Learn and grow with our award-winning development programs
- Free access to thousands of LinkedIn training courses
Who we are:
We are 6000+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support
staff across the United States, Australia, the U.K, Spain and
China, designing cancer and heart disease treatments to help
patients achieve the best possible life outcomes.
Across the world, we have more than 580+ centres to help us bring
the right care to our patients. Every year our team sees more than
1.4 million patients globally across our Oncology, Cardiology &
Sleep Medicine Centres.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do and we pride
ourselves on making our people a priority, whether that be a
patient or an employee. We aim to build culture of 'care' that is
patient focused, and performance driven. Our people promise is "do
your life's best work, by always growing, having a profound human
impact and making great things happen together." If you'd like to
truly make a difference, join us at GenesisCare!
Please be vigilant of online scams impersonating GenesisCare.
Please note that we will only contact qualified applicants via an
official GenesisCare email account ending in genesiscare.com or via
an official Workday.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: GenesisCare, Boca Raton , Nurse RN, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!