Clinical Research Coordinator
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are looking for a full time onsite CRC to join a growing team
at a CRO with a lot of room to grow. Previous experience in
Clinical Research and direct patient care required. Great benefits
and vacation package offered.
- Maintains detailed knowledge and understanding of assigned
protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient/subject
visits, obtaining informed consent, visit schedules, tests,
procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability
- Responsible for creation of and ensuring the completion of all
study documentation forms, including source documents and other
study specific documents.
- Coordinates and conducts patient/subjects' visit schedules and
assures all procedures are conducted in compliance with the
- Collaborates with Principal Investigator as needed to assure
that research participants receive appropriate medical evaluation
and care when needed; alerts Principal Investigator of serious
adverse events (SAEs).
- Works with data management group to transcribe source data into
- Works with sponsor Clinical Research Associate/study monitor to
facilitate the sponsor monitoring and database clean-up
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings as
needed for assigned protocols.
- Conducts clinical research in compliance with all applicable
regulations, including GCPs and company SOPs.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of all privacy and
safety standards as they relate to job responsibilities, human
research subjects, staff and the general operation of the
Keywords: Medix---, Boca Raton , Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!