Boca Raton, FL - Registered Nurse (RN) - Florida: $34-$36/hr
Company: Connect RN
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Description Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and
Hazard PayWho We Are: connectRN is bigger than an app we're a
diverse community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician
work experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing
professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select
where and when they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become
your own boss!Who You Are: You're a Registered Nurse (RN) looking
for an opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your
earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care
settings and experience in long-term care and assisted living. Pay
and Compensation As a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a base
hourly rate plus additional bonuses and incentives
- $30-$35.75 per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base rate
- Regular bonuses for high demand shifts Perks & RewardsWe all
love a flexible work schedule... but being a part of the connectRN
community is about so much more than picking up shifts! Check out
the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available to YOU as a
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up!
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs!
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat! You Will:
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a
nursing home environment.
- Record patient histories, administer medications, perform
diagnostic tests, and develop patient care plans with other members
of the medical care team.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment as necessary.
- Report to a charge nurse or supervisor You Have:
- A current license to work as an RN in the state in which you
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an
accredited RN program
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintaining a reliable shift historyKeywords: Agency, Per Diem,
Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing Agency
Keywords: Connect RN, Boca Raton , Boca Raton, FL - Registered Nurse (RN) - Florida: $34-$36/hr, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!