Clinical Manager FT Boca
Company: Concierge Home Care
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Concierge Home Care is a Home Health Agency that
believes in taking care of the people who take care of the people.
We strive to provide our team with the tools to be successful in
their role and encourage all team members to work within their full
scope of practice. Registered Nurses who are passionate about
providing five-star care to patients should apply to join the team!
A few examples of team-centered benefits we offer:
- Sign-on Bonuses: for Full Time RN's
- Competitive Pay for services, on call, and device reimbursement
- Individualized Incentive Plan to reward high performers!
- Stellar benefits package: 3 weeks of PTO/year and a matching
401k!No Home Health Experience? No Problem! Concierge Home Care
will build a skill training and professional development plan based
on your professional experience. Position: Clinical Manager - CLM
Operating Company: Concierge Home CareDepartment: Clinical Reports
to: Branch DirectorJob DescriptionThe Clinical Manager assists the
Director of Clinical Services/Administrator with the supervision of
home health services to patients in their place of residence in
accordance with physician orders and strives to provide the highest
quality of care. Skilled nursing and other therapeutic services
furnished are under the supervision of the Clinical Manager. The
Clinical Manager is available at all times during operating hours
to oversee all patient care services and personnel. The Clinical
Manager may in the absence of the Administrator or Director of
Clinical Services, assume the same responsibilities and obligations
as long as it has been established in writing that the Clinical
Manager is the person pre- designated by both governing body and
the Administrator/ Director of Clinical Services. The Clinical
Manager participates in all activities relevant to professional
services furnished, including the development of qualifications and
assignment of personnel. Qualifications
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in nursing,
- One (1) year experience in home health nursing, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Ability to work with individuals to enlist cooperation of many
people to perform/achieve a common goal. Responsibilities
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Participates in the development of standards which ensure safe
and therapeutically effective service to patient/family.
- Ability to supervise, guide and develop nursing skills and
- Consults with the Director of Clinical Services/Administrator
in determining a staffing pattern which will accomplish stated
objectives and promote a maximum level of utilization of health
- Assists in recruiting, hiring, evaluating and terminating
nursing personnel. Assists in instituting, interpreting and
documenting disciplinary action.
- Responsible for the orientation of new patient care
- Assists in the planning and consultative needs of staff.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of policies and
procedures which meet Medicare, Medicaid, accrediting bodies, state
and local laws.
- Displays a willingness to support policies and procedures and
uses appropriate channels for changes of such policies.
- Assists in the coordination of interdisciplinary team
- Coordinates orders for interventions, services, medication and
- Oversees each Plan of Care to make certain it reflects an up to
the minute picture of care.
- Assists in the organization of nursing services to delineate
and delegate functional responsibility, lines of relationship and
communication to provide safe and therapeutically effective
- Participates in studies and research and other administrative
functions as assigned.
- Serves as a role model for all colleagues by setting an example
of high standards in dress, conduct, cooperation and job
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related
- Accepts responsibility for regular attendance and punctuality;
fulfills job related requirements without regard to time
- Serves as a resource person to employees.
- Develops a cooperative relationship and communicates
effectively and professionally with physicians.
- Review's physician orders to make sure there is no duplication
- Validates decisions to re- certify or discharge patients.
- Serves as a contact person for any problems, questions, or
complaints that a patient or caregiver may have agency to provide
to the patient and caregiver in writing the name and contact
information for the agency's Clinical Manager.
- Investigates and reports any problem relating to patient care
and/or employee well-being; make sure resolution is
- Immediately reports any accident, incident, lost articles or
unusual occurrence to the Director of Clinical
- Attends pertinent continuing education programs other than
routine in-services and shares information with staff.
- Monitors equipment for appropriate use and takes steps to keep
misuse to a minimum.
- Assists with the Agency's ongoing Quality Assessment and
Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
- Assists with the development, implementation and evaluation of
patient plans of care.
- Review's patient medical records for compliance with federal,
state, accrediting bodies, local and Agency policies and
- Assists Director of Clinical Services in conducting patient
care conferences, staff meetings and maintains documentation.
Participates in community education projects.
- Ensures integration of services and communication among
- Ensures that all necessary supplies and equipment are
- Must be able to perform nursing functions in times of staff
- Available to share on-call with nursing personnel as
- Ensures that documentation is completed in accordance with
- Assists with staffing visit assignments and on-call.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical
- Acts as Director of Clinical Services in the Director's
absence. Work Environments & Physical Demands of the JobWorks
indoors in Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from
patient homes. Risk Exposure:
- High riskWork Environments & Physical Demands of the Job -
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
- Moderate lifting.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
regular basis. Job RelationshipsSupervised by: Branch Director
Workers Supervised: Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse,
Home Health Aide, Medical Social Worker, Registered Therapist/
Keywords: Concierge Home Care, Boca Raton , Clinical Manager FT Boca, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!