CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) P/T
Company: The Encore at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursin
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 12, 2022
CNA - Certified Nurse AssistantThe Encore at Boca Raton
Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is looking for a talented and
hard-working CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) to join their
ever-growing team. Today, under new ownership, we are creating an
inimitable, revitalizing Rehabilitation Environment to provide the
short term patient with a luxurious, five-star experience that
meets and exceeds all expectations.Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor, plan, and implement the nursing care of residents
within the facility under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Ensures continuity of care of residents between shifts by
providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by
CNA's and support staff members.
- Participates in resident and family teaching.
- Serves as a resident advocate with a focus on the facility's
- Current/valid Florida CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)
- Previous experience in long term care preferred.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Effectively communicate with others.NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY!The
Encore at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursing -Center is an Equal
Keywords: The Encore at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursin, Boca Raton , CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) P/T, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!