Occupational Therapist Inpatient and Outpatient Full Time Days
Company: West Boca Medical Center
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Occupational Therapist Inpatient and Outpatient Full Time Days -
Occupational Therapist responsible for the administration,
interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
Occupational Therapist plans and modifies treatment programs.
Occupational Therapist works with neonatal through geriatric
patients with clinical competency, as applicable.
Occupational Therapist completes established competencies for the
position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned to--Occupational Therapist
- Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as
- Administers and interprets tests and measurements of
- Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and
modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family
- Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily
living, work or productive activities.
Keywords: West Boca Medical Center, Boca Raton , Occupational Therapist Inpatient and Outpatient Full Time Days , Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!