Registered Nurse Emergency Room Part Time Nights - Boca Raton, Florida - ED - Emergency Department
Company: West Boca Medical Center
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Up to $10,000 Sign-On bonus for experienced Registered Nurse /
RNSummaryRegistered Nurse / RN Emergency Room is responsible to
provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients (Adult and
Pediatric) utilizing the nursing process at West Boca Medical
Center and off site at West Boca Emergency Center. The Registered
Nurse / RN also is responsible for the direction and supervision of
assigned personnel delivering patient care. Registered Nurse / RN
Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to
assigned unit and treatment for patient. The Registered Nurse / RN
reviews orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately
and timely in the electronic health record.Qualifications:Position
Requirements/Qualifications: (including required
licensure/certifications, education and job
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Preferred
- Experience Minimum:
- 24 month Med/Surg experience and successful and/or critical
care experience and completion of a
- critical care training program preferred.
- Minimum 2 year licensed nursing practice in an Emergency Dept
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency experience preferred.Other
- Successful completion of WBMC Medication test.
- Successful completion of unit specific test.
- Demonstrates yearly competencies specific to unit.
- Required Certification/Licensure/Registration:
- Current Florida RN / Registered Nurse License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification (American Heart Association)
- TNCC, CEN, ENPC - preferred#LI-JP1Job: ERPrimary Location: Boca
Raton, FloridaFacility: West Boca Medical CenterJob Type: PT1Shift
Keywords: West Boca Medical Center, Boca Raton , Registered Nurse Emergency Room Part Time Nights - Boca Raton, Florida - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!