Chief Information Security Officer - CISO
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Full Time/Perm (On-Site)
150K - 180K
Leading IT company in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a Chief Information
Security Officer (CISO)to manage a small team of Security Analysts,
maintain a consolidated privacy and security program, and conduct
audits to achieve validation of compliance with PCI, DSS, HIPAAand
other privacy laws and compliance mandates for the company
technology and security program.
We are looking for a CISO with a strong background in Information
Security, Privacy, and Compliance. The ideal candidate will have
strong knowledge and significant experience in RIsk Management,
Compliance Management, Data Protection and Privacy, Governance,
Vendor/Customer Contract Management, and strong communication
This position is highly technical and involves working with the
various technical groups and critical infrastructure to build
effective analysis capabilities to better protect theorganization
from cyber-attacks and threats.
This position reports directly to the CTO.
- Develop and maintain a consolidated privacy and security
program that integrates requirements across various compliance
mandates, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST and various privacy
laws, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Actively manage the implementation of and validate adherence to
security practices across the organization to comply with the
various privacy law and compliance mandates.
- Support and lead a team of security practitioners in various
practices such as incident management, application security,
vulnerability management, and auditing.
- Resolve allegations of non-compliance with the corporate
policies or notice of information practices.
- Govern security-specific metrics that demonstrate the
performance of the security program including reduction in program
cost, reduction in security incidents, and positive independent
security assessment outcomes.
- Report on a periodic basis to the CTO or committee regarding
the status of the security and privacy program.
- Mature the Privacy and Security program to better support the
organization's core business strategy as an enabler for driving
business development initiatives.
- Provide strategic guidance to corporate officers regarding risk
to information resources and technology.
- Provide leadership in the planning, design and evaluation of
privacy and security related projects.
- Conduct audits of business partners to achieve independent
validation of compliance with PCI, DSS, HIPAA and other privacy
laws and compliance mandates for the company's technology and
- Maintain and mature a corporate-wide privacy and security
- Oversee appropriate sanctions for failure to comply with the
corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Actively monitor the regulatory and legislative landscape for
changes in requirements to protect the security and privacy of
- Eight (8) years progressive experience in Information Security,
or related field
- Three (3) years' experience in a supervisory or senior level
(plan, organize, and direct the work of a technical staff)
- Four (4) years' experience in technical program
- Cyber-Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA,
- Active proficiency in the following areas:
- Networking and communications protocols (TCP, HTTP, FTP, DNS,
- Security architecture: firewalls, trust-boundaries, encryption,
segmentation strategies, Cloud services, etc.
- Internet security, including: transport security and web
- Incident response and management (SIEM, IDS, forensic
- Security auditing (vulnerability and penetration
- Identity and access management
- Business resilience planning
- Data privacy, including GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Compliance management, including service provider management,
PCI DSS and HIPAA compliance auditing
A comparable combination of education, training, and experience
which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for
this position may be substituted for the minimum
Sherlock loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
***No 3rd party vendors Please***
Keywords: SherlockTalent, Boca Raton , Chief Information Security Officer - CISO, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!