Company: Shoes For Crews
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 16, 2023
The role of the Business Development Manager, Western Canada at
Shoes For Crews is to develop and pursue new business opportunities
across a defined geographic market and strategic verticals. As a
sales leader, the BDM is responsible for driving growth in their
territory through prospecting, building relationships, negotiating
and closing deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current
- Client acquisition - Leverage our comprehensive safety solution
and product line to generate new customers in Western Canada.
Understands the components of profitability in our business as well
as the importance of profitable growth
- Build extensive pipeline of prospects both medium to large
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate
(verbally/written) our corporate capabilities
- Generate leads and qualify in-bound leads
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Develop and conduct customer engagement strategies
- Develop and organize proposals, RFP responses, business plans,
capabilities overviews, testimonials, case studies and ROI analysis
to generate sales.
- Develop and negotiate contracts
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company's
ambitious growth plan
- Build, manage and optimize B2B relationships
- Execute sales tactics and strategies to effectively manage
pipeline into winning outcomes
- Work with C-Suite and other buying influences across a diverse
- Attend and manage relevant industry tradeshows and association
- Gather and communicate information on competitor strategies
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales targets.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company
- Completes strategic account plans that meet company
- Maintains high new customer satisfaction ratings that meet
- Completes required training and development objectives within
assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Director of Sales, Canada
- Enlists the support of sales support, business development
team, implementation resources, product managers, and other sales
and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure
customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Deliver Results. Ensure that we achieve Shoes For Crews
projections, goals and objectives and the discipline, organization
and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Act Commercially. Have the ability to gather and make sense of
large amounts of information and apply it to make business and
customer focused decisions. Analyze problems thoroughly and make
good and timely decisions.
- Manage Self. Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and
optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands. Display
courage when required to make tough decisions.
- Team player. Collaborative. Build relationships with Sales
Support, Operations, Business Development Specialists, Retail, and
business support employees to achieve our mission.
- Display Leadership. Inspire others to achieve company
objectives and hold them accountable for high standards of
performance. Make our sales team effective and hold individuals to
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 5 years' experience in selling complex B2B enterprise
- Solid analytical skills and financial acumen with the ability
to balance the constraints of the business model while remaining
creative and resourceful in meeting company's needs
- Experience in competitive analysis and price-to-win
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, results-driven
environment is essential
- Demonstrated ability to develop relevant strategic plans and
successfully execute related tactical objectives.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient with a leading CRM solution (preferably
Salesforce.com), Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel,
Outlook and PowerPoint
- Travel required
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination Required upon hire
Keywords: Shoes For Crews, Boca Raton , Manager-Business Development, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!