Regional Marketing Director
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 17, 2023
With over 120 offices and nearly 7,000 associates throughout the
U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee
business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as
individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise
combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local
- -CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national
- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the
- 2023 Top Workplaces USA
- 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
The Regional Marketing Director will be responsible for working
with local offices within their region to identify needs and market
opportunities and to plan, develop, and direct the execution of
business develop, brand, PR (media and community relations), and
marketing strategies and campaigns to drive local revenue
Essential Job and Primary Duties
- Serves as regional marketing strategist and planner for
business units and markets, working with regional business
development teams, business unit leadership and teams, practice
leadership, and marketing and PR resources.
- Directly supervises, develops, and mentors all regional
marketing personnel, leveraging individual skills, maximizing
efficiency, streamlining processes, and prioritizing
- Identifies target markets/industries for the region, creates
defined prospecting databases, and develops multi-touch, brand
building, business development, PR/thought leadership, and
community relations campaigns for each. Strategically selects and
manages sponsorships and events (conferences, corporate
entertainment, seminars, webinars, etc.) to support field marketing
- Builds external profile of key service line, industry, and BD
leaders by utilizing paid and organic media coverage, speaking
opportunities, published expert content, and community
- Collaborates with all Regional Marketing Directors and regional
marketing leaders to gather (and share) best practices across
markets and marketing teams.
- Creates synergies and leverage resources and expertise, where
possible, across all business units.
- Works with national/corporate marketing team, elevating
requests, and leveraging national marketing tools and
- Prepares regional budget and manages annual spend.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or related
- 8 years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B professional
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of driving successful marketing strategies
across multiple channels
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects
in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and mediation skills, both written and
verbal, to effectively interface with team members, office
leadership, service line professionals and staff
- Creative, consultative and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Proficient user of technology, including Microsoft Office.
Experience with Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud and Pardot or
other marketing automation platforms preferred.
- Business development and PR experience helpful
Keywords: CBIZ, Boca Raton , Regional Marketing Director, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!