Manager, System Sol Sup-NCA
Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Manager, System Sol Sup-NCA
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Systems Technical Support
Responsible for supervising the National Color Support and Implementation team. This headquarters team, within the Systems Solutions Support group of Professional Services, consists of solutions advisors, systems analysts, corporate trainers and color advisors. In this role you will be expected to manage both internal and external customer relationships. In addition, responsible for being directly involved in and collaborating with various divisions of both CSA and Canon.
This position will be based out of the Boca Raton, Fl Offices
- P&L responsibility with demonstrated success in the development and implementation of new processes that improve efficiency and productivity.
- Conducts yearly objective setting and Performance Appraisal meeting with each employee within the group
- Work with management to develop yearly PDP for all direct reports.
- Prepares Monthly Performance and Tracking Reports for the group
- Monitors the staff performance utilizing available tracking systems. Mentors the teams as to the usage and results.
- Manage and provide feedback on all staff engagements.
- Coach and monitor staff engagements to maximize support value and individual productivity in the area of Pre-Sales and Post-Sales support.
- Reviews Pre-Sales projects to maintain Service Level Agreements and quality standards.
- Meets with teams to develop strategies on how to improve customer satisfaction.
- Supervises and engages in the Professional Service Engagements cycles (Project Plans, SOWs, Implementation, Sign-off and Billing).
- Work with team to ensure regional groups are updated on the latest procedures and have current technical knowledge. Assists the teams on customer visits when appropriate.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience and management of typically two or more regular full-time employees (one of whom must be exempt).
- Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical certifications.
- Two years supervisory experience and/or five years' experience as a Systems Support Analyst or equivalent, preferably in networked digital office products.
- Strong leadership, communication, organization, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and document complex technical issues with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision, a forward thinker and problem solver.
- Able to lead and mentor a Systems Analyst and Systems Engineer team.
- Demonstrated experience in software workflow and development.
- High level understanding of color and color technologies.
- Expert knowledge of Network Architectures.
- Desired : CDIA+, MDI (1 & 2).
- Desired (Any): MCP, CNA, CNE, MCSE, Supported 3rd Party Software Certifications. Oversees regional systems daily operations, internal and external professional Services engagements.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#li-rb1 #pm20 # hybrid
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., Boca Raton , Manager, System Sol Sup-NCA, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
here to apply!