Company: Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Keke's Breakfast Cafe is hiring for a General Manager for the
Boca Raton location.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and
leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs,
employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality,
cleanliness and sanitation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking
and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality,
appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant
policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of
managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and
schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and
condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the
restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee
performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity
while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed
and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any
and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising
and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Be able to perform all daily adjustments or corrections and
closing procedures on the Point of Sale and Back Office Computers.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally
involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations
and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
- MUST be available EVERY DAY from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Minimum two years management experience.
- Minimum two years' experience in full service or fast casual
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to conform to all Keke's Breakfast Cafe dress code
- Keke's must be your primary place of employment.
Keke's Breakfast Cafe is dedicated to providing an outstanding
breakfast; a meal where everything is handmade, using the best
ingredients available, with fresh fruits and vegetables that are
delivered daily, and using the highest quality bread and dairy
products. However, an outstanding breakfast experience is not
measured by food alone. We know that our staff and friendly
atmosphere make a guest's overall experience even that much better.
Guest satisfaction is our goal and we need excellent team members
like you to bring our vision to fruition.
Each location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Applications will be directed to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of individual franchise
location. All inquiries about employment should be made directly to
the franchise location, and not to Keke's Breakfast Cafe Franchise
Office. Keke's Breakfast Cafe Franchise Office is not a joint
employer with any of the franchise locations.
Keywords: Keke's Breakfast Cafe, Boca Raton , Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...