Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager
Company: America's Best
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Company DescriptionAmerica's Best is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. The Americas Best brand continues to grow, with 800
stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the
optical equation eyewear and eye care into one excellent experience
at a single low price.For more details about America's Best, visit
AmericasBest.com.At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves
to see their best to live their best. We help people by making
quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.By
overseeing the daily operations of our stores, including personnel
management and inventory control, our Assistant Eyeglass Managers
keep customers coming back by providing a positive experience from
start to finish and keeping associates happy, too.How would you
like to be off on Sundays? Yes, we are closed every Sunday!Job
DescriptionWhat would you do? The Specifics
- Drives, monitors, and achieves profit, sales and performance
goals according to National Visionstandards. Monitors retail
operating costs, budgets, and resources.
- Optimizes and oversees the eyeglass department to ensure
efficiency and compliance with companys policies and operational
guidelines. Identifies areas of opportunity and creates an action
plan for improvement.
- Conveys a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
and ensures all associates do the same.
- Ensures quality standards are met.
- Ensures effective merchandising and execution of marketing,
pricing promotions, and initiatives according to Brand and Company
- Supervises and motivates Opticians and CL Sales associates (in
some stores the Receptionist) and ensures the timely completion of
- Assists the General Manager with forecasting staffing needs,
recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Leads and coaches associates towards the attainment of sales
and customer service goals.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by
law.QualificationsAre you the right fit? The Suitable Talent
- Maintain Optical license as required by the state.
- Optical sales experience. Supervising experience is
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for
effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously
monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied
- ABO and NCLE CertifiedAdditional InformationTaking care of our
peopleWe understand the importance of financial health and
security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation
to all Associates including bonus potential for every position in
the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our websitewww.nationalvision.comto learn more.We
are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.by
Keywords: America's Best, Boca Raton , Licensed Optician - Assistant Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!