Director of RCM Process Excellence
Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Career - - Director of RCM Process Excellence ModMed United
States of America Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 09/29/2022
- Website: modmed.com
- Company Address: 4850 Network Way, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL,
33431 About ModMedModMed is transforming healthcare by placing
doctors and patients at the center of care through an intelligent,
specialty-specific cloud platform. Job Description -At Modernizing
Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 -
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business
Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer
Sales and Service World Awards - - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales
and Service World Awards - 2018 Modernizing Medicine -delivers
truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will
impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare
information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve
patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions
from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management
(RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a -Director of Continuous
Improvement. -The -Director -will drive performance improvements
and help facilitate a culture of continuous improvement throughout
the BOOST organization. The Role:
- Work with the RCM leadership team to identify and prioritize
top opportunities for operational improvement.
- Develop a roadmap for improvement and facilitate
- Drive qualitative and quantitative analysis of key performance
indicators in an effort to further identify opportunities for
improvement in the existing business model, processes, and
- Lead the RCM process excellence and analytics functions to
provide insight on business and customer performance.
- Develop and implement recommendations to improve workflow
- Automation/Innovation: Help define the product roadmap for RCM
- Development of SOPs and workflow standardization.
- Refining structure for the flow of communication/information
throughout the BOOST organization.
- Eliminating waste
- Develop metrics, structures, and processes to monitor and
manage the performance of RCM.
- Act as a change agent to instill a continuous improvement
- Identify subject matter experts to support multi-functional
efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, and
compliance with policies & procedures Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering or other analytical major
- MBA / Master's Degree (preferred)
- Project Management / Six Sigma Certification
- Medical Billing & Coding Certification (optional)
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and up to 10%
- Extremely results-oriented.
- Sense of urgency for driving results, not activity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Extensive project management experience and project management
- Demonstrated experience utilizing and facilitating continuous
improvement tools (eg Six Sigma, Lean, etc)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels
of the organization, including remote and international
- Excellent summarization and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills, including the use of pivot tables and
strong knowledge of excel formulas.
- Ability to manage and integrate information located in multiple
- 10+ years of related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience Modernizing Medicine
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups -
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to -LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Boca Raton , Director of RCM Process Excellence, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!