Company: Lilly Pulitzer
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Boca Raton, FL - Town Center at Boca RatonFloridaJob
DescriptionThe Associate Manager has responsibility for assisting
with the daily operation of the Lilly Pulitzer retail store. This
includes sales, serving the customer, and safeguarding the assets
of the store. The following specific responsibilities supplement
the overall duties:
- Understand the overall concept of Lilly Pulitzer, including the
lifestyle, the customer, the merchandise and the heritage.
- Assist Store Manager to achieve net sales plan.
- Maintain a high level of sales, acting as a role model in
achieveing the store sales plan.
- Assist in building the skills of the team as determined by the
- Present and sell merchandise consistent with the brand.
- Greet each customer and provide the sales assistance
appropriate to sell merchandise to the customer.
- Understand the merchandise and planned receipts well enough to
know how and where to stock and present new receipts on the floor
- Know the merchandise on the floor and suggest merchandise to
customers as appropriate.
- Provide suggestions to management for merchandising which may
- Build a personal client book.
- Use the EREG POS software system effectively
- Learn the EREG point-of-sale software system, and be able to
troubleshoot in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant
Store Manager. Use the system to perform the following tasks:
routine register transactions, routine inventory receivings and
transfers, and opening and closing of the registers and store.
- Understand the daily staff plans to be able to implement them
in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Safeguard the assets of the store.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory. Prevent inventory
shrink to the extent reasonable and appropriate. Assist in
performing cycle counts, and a year-end comprehensive physical
- Be prepared to provide daily reports of sales, transactions and
sales by style as requested. These are byproducts of the point of
- Operate the store consistently with the prescribed company
policies and procedures for the store.
- Provide ideas to grow and improve the business. This may
include ideas for merchandising, staffing, floor displays, store
fixturing, advertising, promotion, hours of operation or any other
ideas which may improve and grow the business. SKILLS REQUIRED TO
- Understand Lilly Pulitzer and have a genuine enthusiasm and
interest for the concept, the customer and the merchandise.
- Sufficient fashion credibility to sell merchandise to
- The initiative and self-assurance to be able to approach and
sell customers comfortably.
- A high level of dedication, commitment and initiative to
operate a store dependably and with minimal supervision or
- The flexibility of schedule to accommodate the hours typical of
retail store employee.
- The ability and comfort level to operate with an automated
point of sale system.
- The ability and drive to motivate and lead a retail staff.
- The detail orientation necessary to safeguard the assets of the
store. This includes cash reconciliation and inventory
- Must demonstrate the potential ability to be promoted to the
Store Manager position.Lilly Pulitzer - is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Lilly Pulitzer - participates in E-Verify. Details in
English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and
Spanish.California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA
Keywords: Lilly Pulitzer, Boca Raton , Associate Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!