Corporate Human Resources Manager
Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Manager, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible
for executing the People Strategy in support of the Boca Raton
headquarters at Bluegreen Vacations. This individual will
essentially serve as the "one-stop shop" HR contact for the senior
leaders he/she supports to deliver exceptional, high-touch HR
partnership and people strategy.
This individual will deliver people and organizational solutions
from an enterprise viewpoint and measure/monitor the needs of
associates by building and developing relationships across all
levels of the organization. The HRBP will utilize diagnostics to
address and understand organizational dynamics, implement and
refine long and short term continuous improvement activities while
managing day-to-day people issues.
The Business Partner is a highly effective leader with the ability
to build strong relationships with all levels of associates within
the organization. This position carries the expectation of being
highly influential and motivational within the organization.
* Act as a single point of contact for internal clients.
* Support internal clients in achieving their business goals.
* Help HR Centers of Excellence to deliver state of the art Human
* Provide instant and immediate feedback on all HR processes
procedures and initiatives.
* Lead change management projects for internal clients and human
* Design robust succession pipelines and support talent management
for the hospitality organization.
* Act as the independent advisor for associates in tough
* Act as the project manager for large cross functional change
* Provide supervisory direction, leadership, effective solutions
and training to business leaders on matters including, but not
limited to, workflow planning, succession planning, associate and
leadership development, escalated associate relations matters,
talent acquisition support, and strategic planning.
* Analyze metrics and trends with HR.
* Work with field HR Managers to ensure site compliance with HR
requirements, including, but not limited to new hire on-boarding,
payroll and benefits processes.
* Investigate associate complaints and other serious matters in
accordance with Company policy and applicable laws, with guidance
when necessary from FP, HR; provide guidance and recommendations
for problem resolution to Company leadership.
* Work with field HR Managers and operations managers on elevated
associate leave of absence matters to ensure compliance with FMLA,
ADA or other applicable laws.
* Provide guidance to human resources on a daily basis and
communicate with line management.
* Watch and report plans on workforce and succession.
* Identify training needs for individuals and teams. Develop and
lead projects relating to people development and support associate
engagement and retention efforts.
* Work closely with associates and management to build morale,
improve working relationships, and increase retention rates as well
* Make suggestions for new HR strategies.
* Set challenging HR goals with a close cooperation with HR and
* Sell HR projects and initiatives to internal clients and getting
their buy in.
* Develop succession plans and manage the performance management
cycle for internal clients.
* Be the contributing team member of HR project.
* Design cross functional development programs and cooperation with
Talent Development team.
* Keep HR processes in a full compliance with the legal and
regulatory internal external framework.
* Identify and analyze operational/associate trends and statistics
on a regular basis; brainstorm with senior leadership and field HR
Managers on methods of improvement and/or sharing of best
* Provide recruiting and hiring assistance to management on an as
* Provide support as necessary to new office openings, closings,
acquisitions, downsizings, reorganizations and other special
projects as assigned by Senior leadership.
* Provide training on employment laws, HR-related procedures,
Company policies and other leadership initiatives.
* Assist Boca leadership with the performance management process;
provide support in the form of training and counseling on proper
discipline, documentation and development techniques; review and
draft, as necessary, written disciplinary documentation and
recommendations to terminate associates.
* Proactively consult with leadership on associate, managerial,
organizational and business issues that impact performance and
achievement of objectives.
* Assist senior HR leadership and Senior Corporate Counsel by
gathering information to respond to agency charges and complaints,
attorney demands, EthicsPoint complaints, arbitrations and
lawsuits; assist outside counsel directly when requested.
* Conduct climate assessments as needed or requested by Senior
leadership and provide operation analysis and recommendations for
* Partner with Talent Development team, as necessary, to ensure
staffing needs are addressed and sustained to ensure business
continuity and achievement of business goals.
* Review, interpret, administer and ensure compliance with
employment laws and company policies and procedures; provide
guidance on the interpretation and application of company policies
* Conduct exit interviews, analyze data, identify trends and
develop strategies for minimizing turnover and improving associate
* Assist senior HR leadership with crisis management support, as
* Effectively balance the needs of multiple sites, direct reports
* Bachelor's Degree preferably with specialty in Human Resources or
equivalent combination of education and related work
* 5-8 years progressive HR experience with a minimum of 5 years
* Hospitality or Timeshare background strongly preferred.
* Proven leadership track record in guiding team members towards
desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, presentation
and public speaking skills.
* Visionary leadership style
* Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent organizational and strategic planning skills.
* Proven relationship building and consultative strengths; ability
to establish and maintain customer relationships and build trust
and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, issues and
* Experience effectively coaching others through complex, difficult
and emotional issues.
* Experience developing and sustaining relationships across
multiple levels of the Company.
* Highly collaborative, innovative and creative in approaching and
accomplishing all work.
* Strong associate relations skills with a proven track record of
handling compliance issues with a high level of independence and
* Organizational design experience preferred.
* SHRM Certification or comparable certification/education
* PC proficiency in MS Office Suite, HRIS systems (Dayforce
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidates must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our
associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to
comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment
with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various
safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and
conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our
associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care
to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate
benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to
get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
* Job Family : Human Resources Leadership
* Job Function : Bonus and Merit
* Pay Type : Salary
* Employment Indicator : Regular
* Travel Required : No
* Telecommute % : 40
* Required Education : Bachelor's Degree#06022021
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Boca Raton , Corporate Human Resources Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!