Business Management Associate 2023 (Boca Raton)
Company: Macias Gini & O'Connell LLP
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 20, 2022
At MGO we do a lot more than crunch numbers and prepare filings.
Our approach leverages input from throughout our organization -
giving everyone a voice and an opportunity to make an impact.
Utilizing a state-of-the-art technology platform, we go beyond the
numbers to provide invaluable financial and operational insight to
a diverse array of dynamic clients - from enduring institutions to
By delivering strategic guidance with a personal touch, we are
reshaping ideas of what a CPA firm is capable of - and give our
professionals the support to self-determine the path their career
MGO's Boca Raton office is looking for a professional and organized
Assistant Account Manager to join the Business Management team in
2023! This is an onsite role; the candidate will perform day-to-day
full-charge bookkeeping functions for clients along with completing
any assigned work given by Account Managers/Supervisors. This role
will have the opportunity to gain client facing experience and
* Performs the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bookkeeping
activities of the assigned "basic" client.
* Identify and help solve engagement (job) technical issues,
anomalies, non-routine items.
* Conducts self in a professional manner related to all client
communications and interactions.
* Conducts self in a professional manner related to all engagement
team communications and interactions.
* Receives, enters, approves, and, when necessary, investigates
client's accounts payable invoices.
* Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients,
client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
* Handles client mail.
* Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by
clients and managers/partners.
* Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
* Handles client payroll.
* Books journal entries.
* Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
* Generates 1099's.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Datafaction experience is a plus.
* Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office
* Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a
manual set of books.
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll
accounting transactions, Payroll returns, Business tax license,
Secretary of State filing and State Board of Equalization is a
* Minimum 1-2 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience within
business management industry.
* Experience with Datafaction a huge plus.
* Working experience at a CPA or Business Management specific
* May be required to be a Notary Public.
* Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in
writing, in English.
* Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service
Why work for MGO?MGO's professionals take a holistic,
multi-disciplinary approach to accounting, financial and advisory
services. Our teams collaborate across internal functions and
service lines to build institutional knowledge, formulate insight,
and deliver efficiencies that make a difference - not only in the
marketplace, but in the lives of our clients and team members.
That's why we value characteristics like teamwork, communication,
creativity, and leadership when building our teams. We are growing
fast and new opportunities emerge every day. If you're not afraid
of pushing the status quo, MGO offers a supportive setting where
you can take control of your career while still enjoying the
mentorship to develop new skills in an environment where you
Keywords: Macias Gini & O'Connell LLP, Boca Raton , Business Management Associate 2023 (Boca Raton), Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!