Company: ADT Solar
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Company Overview:ADT provides safe, smart, and sustainable
solutions for people, homes, and businesses. Through innovative
products, partnerships, and the largest network of smart home
security professionals in the United States, we empower people to
protect and connect what matters most. For more information,
visitwww.goadtsolar.comJob Summary:The Finance Manager, ADT Solar
will lead initiatives and provide support for ongoing business
modeling and analysis, financial reporting consolidation/rollup,
and business performance measurement for ADT Solar.Duties and
- Manage and perform analyses and research in all financial areas
such as revenue, expense performance, and cash flow.
- Develops, prepares, and analyzes financial reports based on
actual, forecast, and budget data. Responsible for rollup and
oversight of total company results.
- Reviews financial statements to ensure accuracy and
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly
presentations to both senior leadership and external
- Maintain accuracy of Monthly Reporting packages and field
financials including design of new reports and report distribution.
Research and implement better uses of available financial
- Provide finance support to other Finance organizations
(including Investor Relations, Treasury functions, and Business
Operations) as needed.
- Provides guidance to departments in the formulation of their
budgets and forecasts. Reviews departmental actual expenses versus
budget and forecast. Issues monthly variance statements. Works with
department/field managers to identify opportunities and
efficiencies, related develop action plans and measure their
- Understands ADT's current business measures and can research
the usage of additional measures.
- Leads strategic projects for planning group and ADT
- For assigned projects, prepares detail of work plan and
schedule, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies
options, prepares reports for management, and recommends action or
- Oversee the completion of projects including planning,
assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work,
post-mortem analyses, etc.
- Conducts special financial and business-related studies as
requested and other duties as assigned.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager when
necessary: staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training,
and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases,
terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree in business related field. MBA or CPA
- 6+ plus years of prior related experience is requiredSkills:
- Experience understanding, communicating, and prioritizing
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships, and
drive collaboration across business teams
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business
problems and process improvements
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work
well under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access skills
- Experience with Hyperion products (Essbase/Enterprise)
Keywords: ADT Solar, Boca Raton , Finance Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!