Acute Infusion Sales Manager (South Florida)
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A career at KabaFusion means joining a team that empowers its
team members to make a difference! KabaFusion is a home infusion
company with 21 pharmacies and the ability to service 40+ states.
While we are known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also
provide acute infusion and nutritional services. Where KabaFusion
truly excels, is in its approach to patient care and positive
clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly skilled clinical
staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call service; we are
well equipped to care for our patients. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Uncapped commissions
- Commissions paid out monthly
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY: The Acute Infusion Sales
Manager will be responsible for generating acute infusion patient
referrals (TPN, antibiotic, inotropic, nutrition) in a defined
territory. This will be accomplished with cross functional
coordination of pharmacy, intake, nursing, and operations. The
Acute Infusion Sales Manager will take ownership of executing sales
strategies to achieve business growth. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the achievement of net revenue and profit
- Provides services and sales support to targeted accounts by
coordinating services, evaluating current business relationships
and developing new business opportunities.
- Identify and establish relationships with physicians,
hospitals, SNF, ALF, nursing companies, home health companies and
payors in the assigned territory.
- Review and analyze all available sales data utilizing
promotional materials to penetrate specified territory.
- Participates in sales meeting, training programs and attends
in-services to referral sources.
- Communicates with clinical, reimbursement, operational and
management personnel as required to support all areas that relate
to effective customer service and sales development.
- Show expertise in the local market (competition, payors,
therapies) as well as the various disease states and therapies
KabaFusion has to offer. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year college degree, preferably in business or
healthcare related fields or equivalent work-related experience,
ability to sell a service, experience in new business development
and with customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the infusion services,
home health, or other related healthcare product/service
industries, with a proven track record
- Knowledge of reimbursement policies #sales #infusion
#homeinfusion #salesmanager #acute #kabafusion #nowhiring #tpn
#antibiotics #inotropic #nutrition PI181330353
Keywords: KabaFusion, Boca Raton , Acute Infusion Sales Manager (South Florida), Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!