Chief Information Security Officer - CISO
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Apply for Job - Chief Information Security Officer - CISO #3452
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500 Chief
Information Security Officer - CISO Leading IT company in Boca
Raton, FL is seeking a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
-to manage a small team of Security Analysts, maintain a
consolidated privacy and security program, and conduct audits to
achieve validation of compliance with PCI, DSS, HIPAA -and other
privacy laws and compliance mandates for the company technology and
security program. - We are looking for a CISO with a strong
background in Information Security, Privacy, and Compliance. The
ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and significant
experience in RIsk Management, Compliance Management, Data
Protection and Privacy, Governance, Vendor/Customer Contract
Management, and strong communication skills. - This position is
highly technical and involves working with the various technical
groups and critical infrastructure to build effective analysis
capabilities to better protect the -organization from cyber-attacks
and threats. This position reports directly to the CTO. -
- Develop and maintain a consolidated privacy and security
program that integrates requirements across various compliance
mandates, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST and various privacy
laws, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Actively manage the implementation of and validate adherence to
security practices across the organization to comply with the
various privacy law and compliance mandates.
- Support and lead a team of security practitioners in various
practices such as incident management, application security,
vulnerability management, and auditing.
- Resolve allegations of non-compliance with the corporate
policies or notice of information practices.
- Govern security-specific metrics that demonstrate the
performance of the security program including reduction in program
cost, reduction in security incidents, and positive independent
security assessment outcomes. -
- Report on a periodic basis to the CTO or committee regarding
the status of the security and privacy program.
- Mature the Privacy and Security program to better support the
organization's core business strategy as an enabler for driving
business development initiatives.
- Provide strategic guidance to corporate officers regarding risk
to information resources and technology. -
- Provide leadership in the planning, design and evaluation of
privacy and security related projects.
- Conduct audits of business partners to achieve independent
validation of compliance with PCI, DSS, HIPAA and other privacy
laws and compliance mandates for the company's technology and
security program. -
- Maintain and mature a corporate-wide privacy and security
- Oversee appropriate sanctions for failure to comply with the
corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Actively monitor the regulatory and legislative landscape for
changes in requirements to protect the security and privacy of
regulated data. - Requirements: -
- Eight (8) years progressive experience in Information Security,
or related field
- Three (3) years' experience in a supervisory or senior level
(plan, organize, and direct the work of a technical staff) -
- Four (4) years' experience in technical program management
- Cyber-Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.)
- Active proficiency in the following areas:
- Networking and communications protocols (TCP, HTTP, FTP, DNS,
- Security architecture: firewalls, trust-boundaries, encryption,
segmentation strategies, Cloud services, etc.
- Internet security, including: transport security and web
- Incident response and management (SIEM, IDS, forensic
- Security auditing (vulnerability and penetration testing)
- Identity and access management
- Business resilience planning
- Compliance management, including service provider management,
PCI DSS and HIPAA compliance auditing A comparable combination of
education, training, and experience which provides the requisite
knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position may be
substituted for the minimum qualifications. - Sherlock loves to
share a $500 referral bonus! "U.S. Citizens and those authorized to
work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor
at this time."
Keywords: SherlockTalent, Boca Raton , Chief Information Security Officer - CISO, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!