Engineering Project Manager - MEP
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Onsite positionThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor ThibodeauAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.A bit about us:Company that was founded with
a focus on quality engineering. Specialties include Modeling,
Mechanical/HVAC, Piping/Plumbing, Electrical Power/Controls,
Residential/Commercial engineering and many more sectors.Why join
- Provides an exciting and fast paced experience with a casual
- Competitive compensation package including medical benefits,
- Opportunities for merit bonuses
- Education based training availableBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) + matching
- Paid time offJob DetailsEngineering Project
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with
designing new or renovated HVAC, electrical and plumbing
- Participate in the conceptual development of a construction
project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and
- The position involves work within a team environment under
moderate supervision including daily interaction with design team
members, administrative staff, and clients.
- Manage and coordinate the overall integration of technical
activities in engineering projects.
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
- Confer with management, technical, or administrative staff to
discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of engineering
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate engineering and drafting project
activities to meet deadlines.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building
and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing
reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of
materials or services.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate sub-consultants work with other
- 4 year college degree or higher
- 5-10 years experience with architecture, engineering or
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ written and verbal
- Excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of blueprints and industry
- Ability to support multiple projects throughout the stages of
design and construction.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boca Raton , Engineering Project Manager - MEP, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!