Company: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 22, 2022
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Tax Manager
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews.
The Tax Manager will lead our company as we experience continuous
and rapid growth. This role is responsible for North America tax
compliance and tax planning for income, indirect taxes and
accounting for income taxes. The successful candidate will work
with various internal and external professionals in carrying out
his or her responsibilities. In addition, the candidate will work
with our international teams in order to assist in the preparation
of the quarterly provision as well as transfer pricing and other
miscellaneous cross border activities.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual tax provision
calculations in accordance with ASC 740 including analysis and
documentation of current and deferred tax assets and liabilities,
valuation allowances, APB 23, tax reserves.
- Coordinate with external tax consultants.
- Manage multi-state bottle deposit collection and remittance
- Coordinate with the accounting and SEC financial reporting
groups to provide guidance and explanation of tax numbers and
- Special projects as assigned including, but not limited to, tax
planning, compliance, provision processes, and projects relating to
other business initiatives.
- Assist international teams on cross border documentation, cash
movement and organizational structure.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Tax required.
- CPA or advanced degree such as master's in taxation
- A minimum of 5 years of income tax experience
- Big 4 or regional CPA firm experience a plus
- Corporate tax experience a plus
Skills and Ability:
- Team oriented, highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Strong sense of independence and initiative; ability to
problem-solve both larger processes and smaller issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Discuss tax matters with senior management as necessary
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud
to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual
orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe
strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work
Keywords: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc., Boca Raton , Tax Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!