Field Marketing Manager
Company: Halfday Iced Tea
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Halfday is a better-for-you, gut-healthy iced tea made with
prebiotics, lots of flavor, and way less sugar. Just refreshment
The brand was founded in 2017 by the co-founding team, Kayvon
Jahanbakhsh and Michael Lombardo, who started the brand while still
in college after Kayvon was hospitalized for 3 months from
Ulcerative Colitis - a lifelong digestive disease - and lost 80 lbs
from the illness. Between classes the long-time best friends began
crafting drinks that could support digestive health but still
tasted delicious, eventually turning to their childhood favorite,
iced tea. They then created Halfday: iced tea that has 90% less
sugar compared to regular sweetened iced teas and delivers 8 grams
of plant fiber for gut health in a refreshingly tasty drink.
Halfday was born from the most difficult time in our lives, which
gives us a unique perspective on doing business and solving
problems. All of our work is remote, allowing us the collaboration
and freedom we need to balance work and our personal lives. We're a
tightly-knit team that deeply believes in our mission of better
digestive health and making it as fun as possible. Each team member
is equally invested in each other's personal & professional growth
and is excited to support however possible.
Reporting to the Director of Sales - East, our Field Marketing
Manager will represent us in the South East Florida territory. This
position focuses on impact in the field built on the back of
In this role, you'll have to prioritize your time to focus on the
highest impact areas while working with and inspiring our mainline
partners and third-party sales resources in the region to deliver a
whole greater than the sum of its parts. You'll be opening new
doors, but you'll also be building on the high-velocity accounts we
are already seeing in the market. If you're looking for a
fast-paced environment, an opportunity for personal growth and
responsibility, and enjoy having fun along the way, then this is a
role you'll thrive in!
- Deliver monthly volume and distribution goals and achieve
overall objectives in the market.
- Manage partnerships with distributors, food brokers, and
retailers in the Boca Raton metro market.
- Conduct weekly "route rides" with our DSD partners and food
brokers, and pinpoint opportunities for underperforming accounts
- Monitor inventory and proper use of P.O.S. material. Follow
through on all commitments made to distributor management, sales
personnel, and the trade.
- Gain additional placement within accounts, including secondary
points of purchase and cooler placement.
- Collaborate with field-marketing teams to create comprehensive
marketing plans to profitably increase market share.
- Assist our Director of Sales - East in distributor management
meetings by providing well-documented reports on the levels of
distribution, display, and sales by the distributor.
- Implement and execute incentive programs intended to guide
distributor organizations in achieving sales objectives.
- Manage chain retailers: new item launches and retail
- Provide amazing in-store samplings/demos to drive additional
trial and build customer relationships
- Travel quarterly to support adjacent marketings during
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in an early-stage company.
Ability to think rapidly in a growing and changing
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously - you can run
with something from beginning to end.
- Deeply passionate about Halfday's involvement in the
digestive-wellness space, and inspired by what we represent. Has
the desire and hunger to make an impact.
- Obsession for understanding customer behavior: looks for ways
to meet and reach consumers where they are.
- Works well with ambiguity and asks the right questions to get
at the solution.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and
- Strong planning, organization, and project management skills,
along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication, and
- Competence in Google Suite. Experience with team collaboration
tools such as Slack and Zoom preferred.
- Clean driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
Halfday requires all employees, unless they have received an
approved exemption as an accommodation for a medical issue or
sincerely held religious belief, to be "up to date" on their
vaccines prior to their date of hire. A person is considered "up to
date" on their COVID-19 vaccines after they have received their
primary series of doses and their booster shots, when eligible.
When a person is not eligible for a booster, they are considered
"up to date" two weeks after they receive the final dose of their
primary series. When a person is eligible for a booster, they are
considered "up to date" immediately after they receive the booster.
This policy applies to any vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19
by the FDA, including by way of an emergency use authorization, or
by the World Health Organization (WHO), or an active COVID-19
clinical trial (non-placebo). Vaccination verification (or
accommodation approval) must be completed before the date of
Keywords: Halfday Iced Tea, Boca Raton , Field Marketing Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!