Senior Product Manager
Company: 24/7 Software
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Senior Product Manager24/7 Software is the world leader in
providing communication and operations management software
solutions to the sports, entertainment, and properties markets. We
currently have customers across sports and entertainment, corporate
properties, and commercial venues, including Madison Square Garden
and the Moscone Center, and teams such as the Chicago Cubs, -Miami
Marlins, Miami Dolphins, and FC Barcelona. Our mission statement is
to provide the world's most effective proactive operations platform
to enhance real-time communications, maximize experience, and
reduce risk. Our expanding business is seeking an experienced
Senior Product Manager to lead a new product rollout within the
Leisure, Sports, and Entertainment industry. This person will help
us expand 24/7 Software's platform. The Senior Product Manager will
partner with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Engineering to
define solutions to grow our suite of products that bring the value
of 360-degree operations to life for our customers. This hands-on
role is ideal for a proven Senior Product Manager with a strong
SaaS management background and experience managing a team of
product owners. What You Would Need to Do
- Drive the execution of new product releases to the market along
with a team of product owners.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as the Product Management
leadership, Customer Success, and Sales teams, as well as
customers, to clearly define, document, and research new product
opportunities based on feedback.
- Perform competitive analysis, interview and survey customers,
and obtain product feedback from Sales and Marketing to support the
- Be the voice of the 24/7 Software customer. Listen to the
market (internal and external users) and clearly define their
problems and needs.
- Lead product development from end to end; be a player coach:
write specs and user stories, build wireframes and prototypes,
write test plans and release checklists. Guide the team's work with
clear direction and purpose, keeping a well-prioritized backlog and
optimizing for efficiency in execution.
- Play a key role at every stage of the product lifecycle,
leading the end-to-end delivery of new products while constantly
aligning our goals directly to our customers' needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve any issues that may impair the
organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and
- Acquire subject matter expertise in the product's domain to be
able to answer questions from developers, customers, Sales, and
- Report and follow through on common sources of technical issues
or questions related to the product and make recommendations to
- Leverage data, analytics, and other insights to make decisions
but know how to make the call when data is unavailable.
- Work with Engineering to ensure that we have proper
documentation and resources that improve the customer
- Work closely with the Engineering and Design teams to execute
on product features, solve complex design challenges, document user
stories, acceptance criteria and drive complex prioritization
decisionsWhat You Offer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 6+ years of experience leading, shipping, and iterating on
successful enterprise SaaS products.
- Proven history of shipping and leading successful product work
with cross-functional teams.
- Vigilant problem solver with strong business acumen.
- Intensely analytical, with the ability to translate analysis
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to
work independently as well as in a team.
- A practitioner of Agile and Lean software development
- Knowledgeable of how an enterprise SaaS organization delivers
value to a customer. From Marketing to Sales, Implementation to
Support, renewals and expansions through Customer Success.
- An understanding of design and design-related tools.
- An experimental approach: You love taking an iterative approach
with rapid prototyping and capturing customer feedback as early and
as often as possible.
- Passion for building innovative products that solve user needs
through a deep understanding of the customer and finding
- Keen product intuition and UX sensibilities.
- Experience leading and working with geographically dispersed
teams a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness,
recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and
- Experience in a collaborative environment between Sales,
Marketing, Product, and Engineering.
- Skilled at building and managing relationships, including
- Superb communication skills and unafraid of taking risks or
- Driven, entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in
hyper-paced, startup environment.What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Paid family leave
- Superb healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA,
- 401k program
- Commuter benefits
- Fun virtual company events & collaborative team
- Opportunity to play a critical role related to the Company's
strategy in a growing organization
- Opportunity to work with the world's largest facility, park,
stadium, and venue operators
- An amazing culture (working together with intelligent and
creative teammates to drive towards ambitious goals)
Keywords: 24/7 Software, Boca Raton , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!