Project Management Specialist
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
US-FL-Boca Raton - US-IL-Itasca
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 26563
Category: Sales Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Delivers structured project management services across a wide
variety of client and internal engagements, participating in the
full spectrum of client sales and delivery process primarily in the
- Applies PMI - PMBOK best practices to Internal and Client
- Thoroughly understands and communicates stakeholder requirements
to appropriate team members, ensuring requirement realization for
the concerned stakeholders.
- Establishes clear ownership for project tasks, ensuring that the
right expectation is set and commitment is obtained from all
- Coordinates and facilitates communication of project objectives
to all stakeholders.
- Tracks progress and reviews project tasks to make certain
milestones are being met appropriately.
- Assesses project issues and identify solutions to meet
productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicates project status, issues & risks to
- Utilizes change control process as required, collects and
documents lessons learned for knowledge base inclusion.
- Adheres to department policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conducts regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping
the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Defines & maintains all implementation processes, manages
implementation lifecycle; coordinates documentation when
- Maintains accurate time and activity tracking in the approved
- Maintains PMO documentation, templates, and knowledgebase.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Technical Project Management experience.
- Intermediate MS Office Suite, Visio & Project.
- Occasional travel with overnight stays may be required (valid
driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Hybrid - This position is full time and offers a hybrid work
schedule requiring you to be in the office two company designated
days a week and an option to work from home the remainder of the
week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office
attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office
reporting requirements may change from time to time based on
#LI-LB1 #PM20 #LI-HYBRID
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Boca Raton , Project Management Specialist, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!