Sr Manager, Custom Advanced Analytics
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on , , and .
Position Summary: The Advanced Analytics team is focused on
bringing insight and recommendations to the enterprise by using
research, competitive intelligence, data science, and deep
analytics backed by financial evaluation. - - We provide
deliverables in marketing demand planning, sales analytics,
existing customer upsell/cross-sell management and retention
analytics for future and existing customer journeys. - To deliver
on our mission we frequently partner with other departments
including Strategy, Finance, Pricing, and IT departments in
development of plans, forecasting and initiative implementation.
The Retention and ML COE Analytics group serves as ADT's analytical
authority focused on retaining customers in our Consumer and Small
Business division. This fast-paced and agile team works closely
with ADT's Customer Experience leadership to conduct high impact
analyses and enable transformative customer experiences across
their journey with ADT to enable higher customer retention,
satisfaction and likelihood to promote ADT. The Senior Manager,
Advanced Analytics will report to the Director, Customer Analytics
and is responsible for using analytics techniques and expertise to
solve assigned initiatives and tasks.
- Perform analytics to create insight and recommendations to
support customer retention along the customer journey.
- Develop data science models and support roll out of retention
- Lead direct teams or matrixed groups to deliver on strategies
and results. Position Responsibilities: Attrition Management:
- Develop insight into reasons for customer dissatisfaction and
- Use data science techniques and build models that drive actions
in support of retention strategy.
- Work with partners to optimize our points of interaction:
including retention queues, collections and customer marketing to
provide segmentation, audiences and strategies in support of
objectives. Customer Touch Strategy Analytics:
- Uses data driven approach to drive Customer Lifetime Value and
optimize our cross-channel go-to-market approach for existing
customer transactions - namely churn mitigation, relocations,
saves, collections and proactive communications, customer support
- Partners with the pricing team, marketing teams and the
business in efforts to manage existing customer segment
- Manage and maintain our business rules, tenets and strategies
to minimize channel conflict
- Work with other teams to manage a robust test-and-learn agenda
for optimization of our funnels and queues. Other
- Supports and oversees efforts in the Company's Center of
Excellence on Machine learning
- Supports ad hoc requests from various partners (account
management, collections, relocations, Existing customer
- Supports analysis of new capabilities that contribute to the
SAFe agile teams that drive build of new customer experiences.
- Ensures compliance and the support of great customer experience
in all processes. MANAGEMENT
- Partners effectively across business channels (Residential,
Small Business, Commercial, etc.) and functions (Operations) to
ensure effective delivery of support services. Effectively solves
problems or issues related to broader sales support
- Embodies and fosters a culture of accountability for
implementing actions that support customer service excellence.
- Provide effective leadership and oversight to direct reports,
providing clarity of vision and expectations, role modeling
effective coaching and performance feedback.
- Provides direction for areas of responsibility to peers,
leadership, and Executive Leadership team Education: - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
- 4-year college degree in analytics, finance, statistics,
economics or other related field of discipline or equivalent
- MBA with several years of applied work experience preferred,
though not required. Experience: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Minimum 6 years or more in finance and data analytics or GTM
customer management, preferably within retail security or
subscription-based business; both business-to-consumer and
- Establishing business direction and executing strategy
development and implementation.
- Influencing business decisions in a highly matrixed
- Experience with several or all the following: Python, R,
Database management, SQL. -Additionally, Cloud-platform data mining
skills are a plus.
- Experience with several or all the following: Tableau, MS
Office (full suite), Share Point, Salesforce.
- Mastery of interpreting and translating data into insights and
recommendations for a non-technical audience.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills at the Executive
- - -Strong business problem-solving skills. Compensation: The
pay -range for this role is $96,800 - - - $121,000 -anually -and is
based on experience and qualifications. Benefits: Medical, Dental
and vision insurance Paid Time Off 401(k) plan with company
matching contribution Supplemental Voluntary Benefits Tuition
Reimbursement Employee Referral Program Employee Discount Program
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are
committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our
best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels
valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We
can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an
environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us
online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Sr Manager, Custom Advanced Analytics, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!