Business Manager Nordstrom Aventura - CHARLOTTE TI
Company: Charlotte Tilbury
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionCoOVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:The Business -
Counter Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient
operations of the Charlotte Tilbury brand at Nordstrom. Always
demonstrating the 5 Ps Professional, Proactive, Passionate,
Prescriptive and Potential. An ambassador for the Charlotte Tilbury
brand, the Counter Manager will reflect the brand values and
customer base. Responsible for achieving optimal financial results
by maximizing top line sales potential and ensuring superior
service to our customers. The Counter Manager is also responsible
for anticipating needs while executing with excellence the sales,
events, merchandising, operations, training and employee
development, among other tasks in this position.MAIN DUTIES AND
- Drive financial results in store to meet and exceed plan.
Including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) examples; Average Unit
Sales (AUS) and Items Per Transaction (IPT)
- Lead by example on personal KPI goals.
- Communicate and manage agreed goals with the staff.
- Responsible for being specialist amongst the retail artistry
brands, demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters
of the Company guidelines.
- Customer Service
- Manage customer queries, through the use of sound judgement and
achieving positive outcomes
- Build partnership with the Account Executive and Area Trainer
to ensure continuous training and development of the team to ensure
Charlotte Tilbury standards are achieved in both areas of service
- Take every opportunity to extend exceptional customer service
beyond the in-store experience.
- Team management
- Proactively anticipate staffing needs, including sourcing and
selecting talent to deliver business objectives, inclusive of a
bench for freelance and permanent staff.
- Determine individual and team sales targets to meet and exceed
- Analyze business performance and proactively plan strategy
within day to day business and events.
- Consistently promote the Tilbury Touch to the team and
- Lead by example always to promote the Tilbury Touch and
exceptional customer service
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive
communication, professionalism and creativity always through team
meetings and a collaborative management style
- Recognize and celebrate great performance
- Ensure that the counter is customer ready from open to close of
- Maintain the required inventory levels and accurate stock
- Control store expenses (i.e. counter consumables) within budget
- Implement visual merchandising, new launch displays and
collateral placement as directed by the marketing team
- Maintain technology on counter
- Raise operational issues for resolution in a timely manner
- Store and Retail Partner Relationships
- Establish and develop a cooperative and mutually respectful
relationship with the store retail operations team
- Proactively suggest win-win opportunities to drive sales within
- Schedule team to optimize coverage according to customer
- Maintain excellent counter hygiene standards
- Maintain the store standards and policies at all times
Keywords: Charlotte Tilbury, Boca Raton , Business Manager Nordstrom Aventura - CHARLOTTE TI, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!