Company: LendingOne, LLC
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 15, 2022
LendingOne is a direct private lender for Real Estate
professionals headquartered in Boca Raton, FL with additional
offices in Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC and Denver, CO. LendingOne
made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in
America in 2019!
We specialize in providing business-purpose mortgage loans for
non-owner-occupied investment properties. We offer fix/flip bridge
loans and long-term rental financing. Not a broker nor a bank, but
a fully funded lending partner that can close consistently.
LendingOne and its affiliates have extensive real estate experience
and have provided over $2 Billion in real estate capital - Over $1
Billion to repeat clients!
We are not your typical corporate environment. We are a group of
entrepreneurial self-starters, working together to redefine the
private lending world, one investment at a time. We focus on
providing excellent client service, a professional approach, and
At LendingOne, we view our people as the backbone of our success.
We hire for character and ambition and believe in providing a
platform to our employees that cultivates an environment of mutual
trust, respect, and benefit.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious, process driven individual
who enjoys identifying technological opportunities in a robust
environment to improve operational efficiency. Our ideal Project
Manager will have the intelligence and technological skill to
identify process improvements that need to be made but will also
have excellent communication skills as he/she will be helping
implement a process and tracking it to ensure operational success.
If you are targeting a challenging, hands-on role where you use
communication and critical thinking skills to work independently
and interdepartmentally, this role is for you.
This position sits on our IT team, located at our Headquarters in
Boca Raton, FL.
- Strongly interested in operational improvement, informational
systems, and innovative technology
- Looking to collaborate with others in the office on how to
improve current proprietary systems.
- Positive! Have high attention to detail, and are able to work
in a robust environment.
- Strong computer skills, comfortable in a fast-faced,
- Experienced, and have 2-4 years of professional experience in a
related tech field
- Able to learn quickly and work both independently and
You will be:
- Streamlining, teaching and reinforcing new process
- Immersed in each sector of business to identify technological
and systematic improvements that can be made
- Prioritizing and implementing process change requirements based
on the critical project needs
- Preparing communication plans regarding process changes
- Creating, updating and maintaining documentation on process
improvements and process performance
- Training and career development with opportunity for upward
- Casual and FUN work environment
- Competitive earnings
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental,
vision and short and long-term disability insurance
LendingOne is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital
Keywords: LendingOne, LLC, Boca Raton , Project Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!