NAS Account Management Spec
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit - -or follow us on - -and -. Position Summary: Develop and
secure long-term relationships with National Account Customers.
Proactively -manage accounts for 1 Touch Plus National Account
customers. Perform daily audits to -prevent and eliminate potential
security issues. Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the
following. The National Account Support Management -Specialist may
be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and other
duties as assigned.
- Perform client care calls to External and Internal
- Ensure accuracy of data in Mastermind.
- Coordinate service, and billing of National Account
- Prepare formal correspondence in response to customer's
questions or concerns.
- Ensure that all customer correspondence is responded to or
forwarded to the appropriate department -within 24 hours of receipt
in the department.
- Track statistical information as needed for the department and
compile data into reports that are -submitted to management in a
- Conduct communication meetings with External and Internal
Customers on a regular basis to ensure -that changes in policies,
procedures and standards are disseminated in a clear and concise
- are understood by everyone.
- Establish good working relationships with National Account
Point of Contacts.
- Perform research and client care calls to National Account
- Utilize dashboards, 1 Reports, and other resources daily to
proactively manage account activity and -support National Account
- Promote the full product line and services offered by
- Work with NAM/AVP to provide both oral and written
presentations to customers outlining quarterly 1
- Touch Report performance, billing systems and applicable
- Obtain accurate central station information required for the
monitoring and service of the account.
- Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as
- Perform daily account audits and updates.
- Make credit adjustments to accounts when necessary.
- Work with the branches and Monitoring department to research
and resolve customer issues.
- Evaluate pending service calls daily for assigned customers and
work with the appropriate branches to
- ensure service calls are completed and moved to a "Final QC"
status for billing.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Position may require mandatory overtime. Supervisory
- Train and mentor peers, but no direct supervisory duties
required. Compensation: The pay -range for this role is $43,010 - -
- $54,890 -anually -and is based on experience and qualifications.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and vision insurance Paid Time Off 401(k)
plan with company matching contribution Supplemental Voluntary
Benefits Tuition Reimbursement Employee Referral Program Employee
Discount Program Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access
Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable
Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced
presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply
tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills, including written, to
assist internal and external customers.
- Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations,
judgment, and listening. Abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical -procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, -customers, and the
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference, and -fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where -only limited
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use -hands to handle or
feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
reach with hands and -arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up -to 25 pounds. Must be able to
carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration
- equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral -vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the -essential functions. Work
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Must be able to travel as needed to visit customers, ADT/P-1
branches and authorized subcontractors. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two
to three years' experience working
- on security related projects to include three years of
experience related to the CCTV, Intercom, IDS and -access control
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years Mastermind experience preferred. ADT Commercial LLC
is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed
to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to
foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued.
Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can
achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an
environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us
online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , NAS Account Management Spec, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!