Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The Accounting Manager is responsible for significant accounting
and financial reporting functions as well as handling daily
transactions and analysis of the activities. The Accounting Manager
will support the Controller and other members of the Accounting
- Prepare journal entries for day-to-day operations, analyzing
accounts and making necessary adjustments
- Account maintenance, and Reconciliations for Multiple Locations
for all Balance Sheet accounts with the assistance of the
controller, including Deferred Revenue Accounts, Credit Card
Receivables, Deferred Straight Line Rent, Deferred Tenant
Improvements, , Accrued Expenses, Gratuities Clearing, , , Accounts
Receivable(Trade and Vendor Sponsorships), Prepaid Expenses,.
- Assist Accounting Team with weekly revenue reports & other
supporting documentation for all locations and be point person to
help resolve business related issues
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with the bank such as
cleared check differences, bank fees, and monitor positive pay
- Responsible for Expense review, and reporting, Concur
- Maintain the Corporate Credit Card Accounts
- Responsible for reconciliation and processing of vendor
- Own Month End reporting and tie out of the Detailed Working
Month End Close Spreadsheets and Reconciliations to the
Consolidated Balance sheet
- Manage month end timetable with the team to ensure deadlines
- Assist with preparation of year-end audit request, taxes, and
detailed schedule preparations
- Review and approval and release of significant wire
- Understand and identify internal controls issues and best
practices where necessary and advise of necessary improvements with
- Manage the accounting staff who are responsible for financial
reporting and Accounts Payable.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Five years or more of related experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional knowledge accounting, budgeting, cost accounting
and cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting
- Must have extensive experience working with Great Plains
accounting system, Management Reporter, Smartlists
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, and be able to
demonstrate through examples
- Must have experience in the hotel , restaurant , hospitality or
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity - Company
paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance - Medical,
Dental and Vision Benefits, & Flexible Spending Accounts - Paid
Time Off Benefits Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and
provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal
Keywords: Confidential, Boca Raton , Accounting Manager, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!