Senior Finance Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (Job ID 2115371)
Company: ADT Security Services
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Senior Finance Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (Job ID
2115371) Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Accounting and Finance, Analytics Apply Now Apply Later
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more
than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider
serving residential and business customers , our people are our
most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more
than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower
our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our
team and help us protect what matters most . For more information,
visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and
Instagram . The Sr. Director of Financial Planning & Analysis is
responsible for providing planning, strategic and operational
analysis support to senior management and the development and
maintenance of the methodologies used for organizational reporting
to ensure the overall integrity of data. This position is
responsible for the oversight of corporate budgets, non-standard
management reports, operational analysis, statistical studies, and
developing recommended courses of action for all operational areas
of ADT LLC. Further, the Sr. Director will be responsible for
developing and managing the organization's budget process, rolling
forecasts and long-range plans. As a leader in the FP&A
organization, this role requires an effective leader in hiring,
motivating, and inspiring a high-performing workforce, while
focusing on professional development of each team member. This
leader will be a resource for business partners and collaborate
closely with the senior leadership team, working regularly with the
EVP of Finance and VP of FP&A and Treasury on customer
economics and operating inputs into the financial planning process.
Position Responsibilities: Strategic Planning & Operational
- Translates data into high-value, actionable insights for senior
leadership and business partners, developing and refining new
analyses in response to business needs, and bringing expertise on
- Supports the Corporate Leadership teams in developing
multi-year business and profitable growth strategies by developing
financial performance goals with focus on maximizing performance
- Validates and improves existing metrics and creates new
resources for data-driven insights. Provides leadership on metric
definitions and analytic methodologies to assess key business value
- Leads the management, analyses, and research in all internal
FP&A including but not limited to areas such as revenue,
expense performance, SAC, and creation multiple.
- Provides guidance to leaders in the formulation and management
of budgets to ensure the effective execution of the business
strategy. Works with leaders to develop long and short-term action
plans and measure their results.
- Provides framework and leadership in developing cost effective
ways to improve service delivery.
- Understands ADT's current business measures and is able to
research the usage of additional measures.
- Provides finance support to other Finance organizations
(including Investor Relations and Treasury functions) as
- Responsible for the preparation & read-out of monthly and
quarterly presentations to both senior leadership and external
- Leads strategic projects for planning group and ADT
- Oversees the completion of projects including planning;
assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work;
evaluating results, etc.
- Conducts special financial and business related studies as
requested and other duties as assigned. Leadership
- Build, develop and lead a team of Finance professionals by
providing clarity of vision, strategy and expectations. Prioritizes
goals and objectives and drives meaningful and effective change;
removes obstacles and barriers to success.
- Develops and executes a strong talent management plan including
talent assessment, selection, empowerment, role modeling effective
coaching and performance feedback, motivation and retention
Education / Work Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in either Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 12+ years of directly related finance experience required.
- Extensive leadership and project management experience with the
ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Extensive experience with developing and executing on business
strategies and risks.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of financial and business
management principles with the ability to communicate and
prioritize business requirements.
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment;
constantly striving to exceed expectations.
- Proactive and solution oriented approach toward business
- Experience with Hyperion products (Essbase/Enterprise).
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (e.g. Excel (modeling),
Access, Word, PowerPoint). ADT LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
more. Apply Now Apply Later Please select a category or location
option. Finally, click "Add" to create your job alert. Category*
Location* Upload Resume We accept files under 1MB with the
following extensions: Doc, Docx, Wpd, Txt, Rtf, Htm, Html, Pdf,
Xls, Xlsx, Odt
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Boca Raton , Senior Finance Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (Job ID 2115371), Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!