Director, Telesales Marketing
Company: Cinch Home Services
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Director, Telesales Marketing
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, the Director, Telesales
Marketing will oversee Telesales go-to-market and optimization
strategy and execution in our Partnership, Real Estate, Direct to
Consumer and On Demand channels. This includes developing
data-driven acquisition, retention, and up-sell/down-sell best
practices for all Telesales marketing efforts to achieve our
aggressive growth targets. This individual is a key contributor to
driving sales, engagement, retention and should be results-driven
with working knowledge of current Telesales marketing and
compliance regulations. Account management responsibilities include
developing strong relationships with customers, answering client
queries, and identifying new business and organic growth
opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will
liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Marketing,
Business Development, Product, Operations, Accounting, etc.) to
improve the entire client experience financial performance.The
ideal candidate has strong business-to-business sales experience.
Excellent communications (verbal and written), organizational
skills, and presentation skills are necessary. Experience in
Insurance is preferred.
Boca Raton, FL (preferred) or Remote. Our marketing team continues
to grow. Cinch Home Services is actively looking for a direct
marketing leader with a proven track record of optimizing
enterprise-wide acquisition strategies in Telesales.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives,
including lead generation, cross-promotions, customer engagement,
retention, and win-back campaigns.
- Ownership of profitability across all captive and BPO vendor
relationships; including but not limited to contract negotiations
and ongoing performance alignment.
- Collaborate with Business Development/Account Management,
Marketing Strategy, Direct to Consumer, On-Demand, and other
departments to create partner-specific solutions, positioning, and
value propositions to maximize performance.
- Support Sales/Account Management (and the entire selling
motion) as the telemarketing subject matter expert and primary
contact for developing and presenting marketing solutions as needed
to external prospects considering a Business to Business to
Consumer (B2B2C) marketing relationship.
- Act as a change agent in accelerating the speed-to-market and
iteration of marketing solutions to meet enterprise-wide agility
and profitability needs.
- Oversee a small team of marketing professionals dedicated to
managing vendor performance, training, and QA/compliance.
- 8+ years experience with a proven track record developing
successful Telesales lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Call center BPO oversight: setting KPIs, managing performance,
learning, and development to optimize business outcomes.
- Experience managing a small team of 5-8 marketing professionals
in a direct marketing environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to
present comfortably with senior leaders and clients.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to formulate logical,
data-driven business insights and test new ideas to drive
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments and
lines of business.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and focus on the tasks that
drive the most value.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and flexibility to adapt
quickly in a changing environment.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or
equivalent direct marketing experience. MBA a plus.
Keywords: Cinch Home Services, Boca Raton , Director, Telesales Marketing, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!