Manager Business Development - Property Management
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. Position Summary
- Improving ADT Commercial's market position and achieving
- Developing strategic account plans for assigned vertical market
- Evaluating and prioritizing which clients within the assigned
vertical market are essential to ADT Commercial's growth.
- Fostering strong business relationships, creating a level of
trust, and uncovering the best opportunities that generate the most
- Assist in the training of NAMs and District sales reps around
the specific vertical market Duties And Responsibilities
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and
closing business relationships within a specific vertical
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the specific vertical
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and
related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments within
their vertical market
- Discovers and explores new business opportunities. Examines
risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying needs
of the vertical market within the company's strategies and
- Works with sales reps to close new business deals by
coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
and integrating contract requirements with business
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Support and manage facility site surveys, system layout design
and specification, budget and finalized turnkey and "parts and
smarts" proposals, sales estimating and order bookings where
- Provide and coordinate representation at area trade shows and
- Promote the ADT Commercial brand awareness, presence and value
in the specific vertical market.
- Support National Accounts, assist with establishing new
- Prepare and manage vertical sales forecasting, opportunities
and pipeline reporting using Salesforce.com
- Establish Regional/District commitments for vertical market
sales and market share growth, create buy-in for the VM specific
product lines and opportunities.
- Provide and manage training on new products and technologies,
selling strategies, and VM specific codes & standards.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Manager Business Development - Property Management, Executive , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!