Release Train Engineer
Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Career - - Release Train Engineer ModMed United States of
America Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 01/12/2023
- Website: modmed.com
- Company Address: 4850 Network Way, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL,
- Salary Range: $50,000 -- -$150,000 About ModMedModMed is
transforming healthcare by placing doctors and patients at the
center of care through an intelligent, specialty-specific cloud
platform. Job Description -At Modernizing Medicine, we look for
passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, -Business of the Year 2022
- BIG Awards for Business, -Company of the Year 2021
- Best in Biz Award -(Silver), -Fastest-Growing Company of the
- South Florida Business Journal, -Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020 Modernizing Medicine is
delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and
services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do
makes a difference. Our web and mobile applications are
transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice
efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end
specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR
to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office
interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is seeking a Release Train Engineer who will
be responsible for optimizing the flow of epics/features and the
value delivered by the Agile Release Train (ART) and is focused on
serving the needs of the train to drive performance and growth. Key
responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating the PI
Planning, ART ceremonies, managing dependencies across teams in the
ART, and providing visibility into the health of epic/feature
delivery and the overall program increment. This role ensures
impediments to epic/feature delivery are resolved quickly and
protects the teams from outside disruptions to delivery. They
manage financials for the ART and assist with resource planning as
needed. In addition, they promote and coach the Agile mindset and
principles, empowering individual teams to become self-managing and
fulfill their cross-functional potential. Your Role:
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART using
various tools, such as the Program Kanban and other information
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations
and Program Increments (PIs).
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous
Exploration process that drives the synthesis of a Vision, a
Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning
- Facilitate the PI planning event.
- Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives (the
RTE) and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and
- Facilitate periodic synchronization events, including the ART
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature
and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and
other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving
and assessing the practices associated with DevOps and Release on
Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Help drive the Lean User Experience (UX) innovation cycle.
- Represent Agile Program Management Office (APMO) on program
execution and operational excellence.
- Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure adherence
to Guardrails as needed.
- Facilitate System Demos.
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt
- Assess the agility level of the ART and help them improve.
- Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and
Built-In Quality practices. Skills & Requirements:
- Significant experience working as a Program Manager, Delivery
Lead, or Release Train Engineer.
- Deep understanding of Scaled agile frameworks, specifically
- Significant experience working in an agile transformation
successfully coaching and transitioning teams, programs, and
- Certification in Leading SAFe, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master,
and/or SAFe Release Train Engineer.
- Extensive hands-on experience working within Information
- Experience leading Agile teams as a Scrum Master, Product
Owner, Release Train Engineer, or Delivery Lead.
- Experience in leading and coaching successful product delivery
- Experience in product and software development.
- Experience working with tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira,
- Experience in creating reporting metrics and dashboards that
illustrate the flow of value.
- Successful track record implementing Agile methodologies and
- Experience working with all levels of staff, management,
- Ability to coach and mentor Scrum Masters and empower the
delivery teams to embrace agility.
- Ability to remove impediments that impact the team's planned
- Ability to create release plans and roadmaps for products and
- Advanced skill to influence, negotiate and persuade to reach
- Advanced skill in motivating and uplifting team members using
- Advanced skill building effective relationships through
rapport, trust, diplomacy, and tact.
- Advanced problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking,
team building, and presentation skills.
- Advanced verbal, interpersonal, and written communication
- Advanced communication and presentation skills at ELT
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced skill delivering presentations to virtual and
in-person audiences. Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups -
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Boca Raton , Release Train Engineer, Engineering , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...