Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.If you have a
disability and need assistance with the application, you can
request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to (accommodation
requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).Regular or
Temporary:RegularLanguage Fluency: English (Required)Work Shift:1st
shift (United States of America)Please review the following job
description:Resolves complex technical issues for Truist's Network
applications.This is a hybrid position that's remote with some days
onsiteEssential Duties and Responsibilities: Following is a summary
of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be
performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below.
Specific activities may change from time to time. The ideal
candidate will have the ability to wear multiple hats maintaining
and supporting a vast array of technologies that support
ever-changing business objectives.
- Performs problem tracking, diagnosis and root-cause analysis,
replication, troubleshooting, and resolution for complex issues. In
this capacity, performs programming and debugging activities.
- Responds to issues in a timely manner by receiving and
investigating incidents or service tickets.
- Analyzes and observes trends with technical issues and develops
recommendations for long- term improvements.
- Documents all relevant end-user interactions and steps taken to
- Has frequent contact with end-users.
- Communicates status of issue resolution to internal
- May engage and manage outside vendors.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of infrastructure & application
support and an understanding of best practices.
- Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in
larger, more complex initiatives.
- Solves complex technical and operational problems.
- Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience.
- May have people management responsibilities for a small
- Provide Level 3 support + mentor Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Administer all IT systems in the target business
- Other duties as assignedRequired Qualifications: The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Associate's degree or equivalent and five years of experience
in infrastructure administration or application support or an
equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In- depth knowledge in information systems and ability to
identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive
strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or
sensitive information.Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to adhere to defined change control processes.
- Ability to track work items in standard IT management
- Experience configuring and administering virtualized
environments at the hypervisor level
- Experience configuring and administering Windows servers
- Experience administering O365 & Active Directory
- Experience imaging user workstations & deploying new software
- Experience configuring firewalls; hardening networks, servers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and six years of experience or
an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking, lending or financial services experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience configuring and administering Linux servers
- IT Certifications applicable for systems administrationTruist
supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of
race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or
other classification protected by law. Truist is a Drug Free
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Boca Raton , Lead Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!