Mechanical Engineer / Designer - Residential
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Onsite positionThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor ThibodeauAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.A bit about us:Company that was founded with
a focus on quality engineering. Specialties include Modeling,
Mechanical/HVAC, Piping/Plumbing, Electrical Power/Controls,
Residential/Commercial engineering and many more sectors.Why join
- Provides an exciting and fast paced experience with a casual
- Competitive compensation package including medical benefits,
- Opportunities for merit bonuses
- Education based training availableBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) + matching
- Paid time offJob DetailsThe candidates should be able to
demonstrate a proven record of plumbing design services on
commercial and residential applications. These would include
additions and renovations to existing spaces as well as new
construction. Under the direction of the Technical Lead, the
Mechanical Designer will participate in various project evolutions,
including but not limited to: design development, architectural /
construction RFI/RFP coordination, site studies, specifications,
and the construction administration.Primary responsibilities
- Work with Technical Leads and prepare conceptual designs based
on client's requirements.
- Develop design development of construction documents using
established best practices and company standards and
- Participate in coordination meetings & client contact.
- Cultivate positive client relationships.
- Prioritize and scheduling work with the Technical Lead.
- Coordinate with other trades to produce complete MEP
- Engineering activities include, but are not limited to, fire
protection system design, sanitary / grey water system design,
potable / non-potable water system design, natural and propane gas
system design and storm water system design.
- Site inspections and meetings to coordinate as-built conditions
with design intent and determine compliance with construction
- Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering / Architectural
Engineering or Construction Management. B.S. degree preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Robust mechanical design capability in commercial and
- Capacity to manage technical content of multiple projects at
various stages development.
- Capability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining
- Highly skilled in the use of AutoCAD.
- Experience with engineering modeling tools such as AutoCAD MEP
or REVIT is a plus.
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boca Raton , Mechanical Engineer / Designer - Residential, Engineering , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!