Marketing Coordinator - Events
Company: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Who We AreCelsius Holdings, Inc. is a global consumer packaged
goods company with a proprietary, clinically proven formula for its
master brand CELSIUS, based in Boca Raton, FL. A lifestyle energy
drink born in fitness and a pioneer in the rapidly growing energy
category. Celsius offers proprietary, functional, essential energy
formulas clinically proven to offer significant health benefits to
its users. At CELSIUS we pride ourselves in providing our employees
a culture and atmosphere of inclusiveness that challenges
individuals to be thought leaders, innovators, and game changers as
every employee is an owner of the CELSIUS Brand upon joining the
organization.If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join
a fast-growing team in a role that provides professional and
personal growth, we encourage you to apply to our Marketing
Coordinator - Events opening.We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews.Description As our Marketing Coordinator - Events, you
will be an essential member of the Marketing team. Reporting to the
Experiential Marketing Manager, you will assist in establishing the
planning and execution of experiential events for the United
States. You will work closely with various marketing teams and
departments to assist in the strategic execution of consumer-
facing activations driving brand awareness and relevance amongst
our target audience in various key markets. This is a full-time
position at the CELSIUS HQ in Boca Raton Florida.
- Support / assist the events team in organizing and executing
various marketing projects and events.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the
functionality and coordination of the departments activities.
- Assist in the planning, preparation, coordination, collection,
production, supervision and follow-up of events and
- Support / assist the events team with lead generation
- Prepare event recaps and organize proof of performance
documentation to evaluate event impact and prioritization of future
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials.
- Place and track asset and product orders.
- Assist with event uniform planning and execution.
- Assist with event logistics.
- Assist in developing strategic partnerships that enhance all
marketing programming and events. Qualifications
- College degree preferred.
- Effective writing/editing skills.
- Travel required. Some nights and weekend hours required as
- 1-3 years marketing or event experience in a fast-paced
environment, a plus.
- Well organized, detail oriented, with a strong ability to
multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Effective verbal/written communication, organizational and
- Effective customer service skills.
- Flexible and able to work well independently and as part of a
- Creative, positive individual who enjoys planning and executing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Long- and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Identity theft and legal servicesThe above information has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.Celsius Holdings, Inc. celebrates diversity
and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work
Keywords: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc., Boca Raton , Marketing Coordinator - Events, Advertising , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!