Public Relations Intern
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 12, 2022
We are Atmosfy.And we're the fastest growing platform for live
video of dining and nightlife. How cool is that? We help people in
more than 130 countries and 5,000 cities discover the world's best
experiences through video. But inspiring a global audience through
videos of maple syrup dripping off chicken and waffles or FOMO
inducing nightclubs is hard work. That's why we employ the most
creative, passionate people in the industry.WHO ARE YOU?Passionate
and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful,
innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Atmosfy we embrace
these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!WHO
ARE WE?Do you love finding new restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and
experiences and are excited by building the future of discovery?
Our mission is to help people experience more in life through the
power of sharing. We believe that through inspiration we can lead
richer lives, while supporting local businesses that need it the
most. We are a team that values revolutionary thinking and a bias
for action. Our team draws on talented people who have worked at
best in class companies such as Facebook, Google, and Netflix. We
are funded by world class investors. Come join us and make an
impact revolutionizing how people discover experiences.Check us out
on the App Store or Google Play to learn more about our mission!THE
ROLEAtmosfy is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Atmosfy
Intern to join the Marketing team. This position will assist in
continuing global growth of the Atmosfy Brand globally. This is a
paid internship and is a completely remote position.WHAT YOU'LL BE
- Support influencer relations team by organizing influencer
content and updating relevant documents with live dates and usage
- Support influencer relations team with keeping on top latest
trends within influencer marketing along with relevant competitor
- Update all campaign information in Tribe Dynamics and Dash
Hudson, including adding all influencer partners for
- Participate in cross-functional influencer relations social
media team brainstorms for new, engaging, and innovative content
- Assist in creating influencer briefs for ongoing campaigns.WHAT
WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Production, Consumer
Products, Franchise and other internal executives to cohesively
communicate the company's vision, values, and brand.
- Coordination of media opportunities and press relations.
- Develop written materials and reports.
- Coordinate daily and weekly press breaks for the studio.
- Pull clips and stills for distribution to the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and complete multiple projects
- Professional proficiency and be detailed with strong
- Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a
College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within
six months of graduation date) studying Public
Relations/Communications or something similar.
- Knowledge of the Atmosfy Brand.---We value our differences, and
we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status,
veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Atmosfy will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance. Atmosfy is an equal opportunity employer and
participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Keywords: Atmosfy, Boca Raton , Public Relations Intern, Advertising , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!