Company: Longterm Health Management Services
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 14, 2022
In keeping with our organization's goal of improving the lives of
the Guests we serve, the Marketing Coordinator is primarily
responsible for the development and placement of all our marketing
and advertising content. This role reports to the Director of
Marketing and Engagement. With direction from the Director of
Marketing and Engagement, the Marketing Coordinator will be
accountable to support all Marketing Department initiatives that
occur on a routine and as-needed basis. The Marketing Coordinator
demonstrates strong leadership, is a forward thinker and a great
- Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing and
monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the creation, proofing and production of marketing
materials and collateral (digital and printed).
- Responsible for coordinating with vendors for the scheduling
and delivery of all advertising and marketing materials.
- Write, edit and create content for different marketing
platforms including social media, websites, press releases,
collateral, advertorials, employee spotlights and company
- Manage and audit online e-stores, provide support to users and
serves as the primary contact for vendors.
- Gather, audit, analyze and prepare data for the Marketing
Department. Communicate associated reports daily, weekly and/or
- Manages online review presence of facilities by claiming
profiles, sending out alerts and reviews to leadership and
facilities, maintain and distribute online review report on a
- Takes the lead on gathering, editing and creating patient
testimonials for marketing use.
- Aids the Director of Marketing and Engagement in keeping
project management tracking updated and stays abreast of the status
of projects and upcoming deadlines.
- Serves as the primary contact and manager for any special
holiday program with facilities and the community.
- Aid in planning community engagement efforts and community
events as needed.
- Participate in compliance trainings as scheduled and adhere to
- Serves as a mentor to any Marketing Intern or new member of the
- Assists in planning and execution of company events.
- Helps Marketing department coordinate facility onboards and
offboarding's including assistance with ordering, planning, vendor
setup, online presence management and communication efforts.
- Manages the matrices for each region ensuring they are kept up
to date with changes to facilities, service lines and insurances.
- Supports photo and video shoots with planning and day-of
- Assists the Marketing department with the execution and
reporting of engagement software.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 years' experience in a marketing role or similar experience
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to use
Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Creative eye with a sophisticated sense of design and branding
- Firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels and best
practices, including social, digital, email, direct mail and print
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Creative design knowledge
- 1-2 years of basic Graphic design
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Organization and planning
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadline and
- Collaborative / teamwork
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive, Adobe Creative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Keywords: Longterm Health Management Services, Boca Raton , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!