Director of Client Partnership-Marketing Agency B2B
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Lamark Media (Lamark) is an integrated digital marketing firm
driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing
campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients
and strategic partners. Lamarks methodology is to create a custom
omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like
a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a
full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of
digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values
inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more
success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven
do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to
our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
The Director of Client Partnerships guides the campaign-building
process from client communications and work flow to budgets and
billing. The Director of Client Partnerships leads their team,
internal resources and clients to solve business problems. You will
maintain relationships with executives of client businesses,
oversee the agencys cross-functional engagement team across all
disciplines and develop strategies for clients. A key function is
also the transition from new business to long-term relationship.
The ideal Director of Client Partnerships is a problem solver who
can analyze issues and opportunities, organize the resources of
Lamark and help our clients grow their business.
First, you are a strategist and you havent met a problem you didnt
get excited about solving
- Maintain and growing client relationships both personal and
- Drive the proposal process and delegating work to Client
Partnerships for execution
- Interact with Clients, your team and all of the practice areas
within Lamark to ensure successful delivery on time and on
- Successfully manage multiple complex projects and communicate
project statuses from in-market performance to Lamark financial
impact to Leadership.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks during
all phases of projects
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and
commitment across multiple teams with competing priorities
- Continue to improve on current process and industry best
- Ability to juggle multiple client needs while maneuvering
sudden changes of direction in the marketplace.
- MUST be organized.
- Forward thinking to keep up with new technologies and trends
and how they affect a clients business.
- The ability to foster a healthy work-place culture is
important, because agency employees work long hours and face tight
- Four-year degree in business, marketing with a minimum 5-7
years of experience, preferably in an agency environment or in
corporate marketing in program management and/or project
- 3-5 Years of Management Experience
- Experience in e commerce and lead-generation
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams, solve
complex problems, and produce high-quality results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint or Keynote, Google Analytics
and various BI tools.
Perks And Benefits
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact
we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we
aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in
both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunityyoull have direct access to
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance,
optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and
long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
At Lamark Media, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and
high integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience
doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and
passion will stand out; especially if your career has taken some
extraordinary twists and turns. At Lamark Media, we welcome diverse
perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to
challenge assumptions. Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: As a company, we take hiring very seriously.
Interviewing with Lamark Media may include phone/video interviews,
written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable
to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a
thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lamark, Boca Raton , Director of Client Partnership-Marketing Agency B2B, Advertising , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!