PPC -Paid Media (SEM) Specialist
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Lamark Media (Lamark) is an integrated digital marketing firm
driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing
campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients
and strategic partners. Lamarks methodology is to create a custom
omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like
a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a
full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of
digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values
inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more
success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven
do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to
our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
Summary: Lamark is looking for a strategic individual to join our
performance marketing agency in Boca Raton, Florida or Austin, Tx.
We promote a collaborative work atmosphere driven by encouraging
team building, creativity, and originality with a keen focus on
winning for our clients. If you are looking to join a fast-paced
growing company and want to work with a team of career-minded
individuals striving to reach the same goal, then Apply Now!
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for creating, optimizing, and managing E-commerce
and/or Lead Generation campaigns.
- Perform daily platform management of Paid
Search/Shopping/Display/Video/Local/App accounts on Google Ads,
Microsoft Advertising, and/or other platforms for a variety of
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of bids, costs, budget caps
and relevant KPIs
- Building, scaling, optimizing campaigns leveraging best
- Writing and testing relevant ad copy, assisting with landing
page optimization, building and maintaining e-commerce feeds, and
working with the creative team on display/retargeting formats.
- Managing and optimizing display network placement lists and
other contextual advertising tactics.
- Perform technical audits for new and existing business for
pitches and identification of opportunities.
- Cross functional training in and outside of the paid media
- Collaborating with the Organic Search (SEO), Paid Social,
Programmatic, Creative, and Client Partnerships teams on strategy
- Communicating with clients via Client Partnerships team around
results, tests, and needs on a weekly to monthly basis.
- Generating weekly and monthly client reporting for all KPIs,
goals, test results, insights, and other initiatives.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate strategy and
insights to various audiences.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and
time management skills.
- Flexibility to shift gears and pivot quickly when needed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in Paid Search, Shopping, and/or
- Experience with working with large monthly or annual budget
accounts is preferred.
- E-commerce and Lead Generation experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics
tools including Google Analytics and other reporting tools
(Tableau, Lucky Orange, SEMRush, etc.).
- Experience working with SEM ad platforms, data platforms and
analytics tools Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Verizon Media,
Google Analytics, Shopify, AdRoll, LiveRamp, Feedonomics,
GoDataFeed, Criteo, etc.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certifications (will require in
first 90 days if not up to date)
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Perks And Benefits
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact
we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we
aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in
both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunityyoull have direct access to
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance,
optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and
long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Bright, collaborative and snacks-stocked office space
PLEASE NOTE: As a company, we take hiring very seriously.
Interviewing with Lamark Media may include phone/video interviews,
written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable
to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a
thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lamark, Boca Raton , PPC -Paid Media (SEM) Specialist, Advertising , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!