Director of Marketing
Company: Canuck Place Children's Hospice
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Attachments: Please include your resume and up to two additional
documents. Add File NorthBay Healthcare provides sophisticated
healthcare services not only in our two hospitals ---NorthBay
Medical Center--in Fairfield and--NorthBay VacaValley Hospital--in
Vacaville California - but in our--primary care--and--specialty
care--practices. From oncology to open heart surgery, and from
birth through the end of life, NorthBay Healthcare has teams of
medical experts ready to assist in your care. It is our goal to
exude warmth and caring as we meet and greet patients, family and
visitors in our hospitals and medical offices. Our dedication to
our patients continues throughout their healthcare journey. About
the Director of Marketing Position At NorthBay Healthcare the
Director of Marketing works onsite most days to lead all strategic
marketing and brand management for NorthBay Healthcare. The
Director also works closely with members of the Public Affairs/
Public Relations Department to ensure alignment of system-wide
messaging - internally and externally - to make certain the "voice
of NorthBay" reflects the organization's brand. The Director will
lead a team of professionals to deliver results that enhance the
reputation of NorthBay and support its strategic plan and growth
goals. The Director leads the implementation of marketing
initiatives, embracing and strengthening NorthBay's image and
brand, to attract and retain patients. The Director reports to the
Chief Strategy Officer. Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provides vision and leadership for NorthBay's strategic
marketing team, and directs marketing strategy and tactics with all
NorthBay clinical service lines.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing campaigns and
branding strategies consistent with NorthBay's strategic business
priorities and operational goals, and within approved budgets.
- Serves as NorthBay's "brand guardian" to ensure message
consistency across all internal and external communication
- Employs advanced marketing practices to develop marketing
plans, implement tactics in support of well-defined goals, and
measures/reports on performance, including ROI.--
- Leads the Marketing Team to exceed performance targets.
- Supports and mentors team members to optimize individual
performance, and provides opportunities and guidance for growth and
- Utilizes primary and secondary market research to understand
market dynamics and guide marketing decisions, and leverages
findings to generate innovative marketing initiatives that
distinguish NorthBay Healthcare from its competitors.
- Uses marketing technology including database marketing,
customer relationship management (CRM), and marketing automation to
- Creates and implements plans and programs to reach key markets
via advertising, direct marketing, electronic media/web site,
social media, collateral materials, product/service
- Writes and edits key messages to support plans and
- Consults with Chief Strategy Officer and other NorthBay
leaders, to align marketing tactics to identified priorities.
- Collaborates with colleagues in Planning & Business Development
for market analytics, physician outreach and employer focus.
Qualifications for Success: Education:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, healthcare/business
administration, public health or a related field is required.
- Master's degree is preferred.-- Experience/Skills:--The
following qualifications are required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in healthcare marketing
- Three (3) or more years of progressive experience as a
- Demonstrated track record building and managing marketing
- Demonstrated leadership, facilitation, networking skills and
the ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrated analytical and financial management skills with
operating and capital budgets.
- Demonstrated experience with market research and current
marketing technology, including CRM, digital, marketing automation
and performance tracking.
- Ability to write creative, concise, strategically cogent, and
- Demonstrated competence in written, oral and electronic
- Demonstrated change management skills.
- Interpersonal Skills: Adherence to the NorthBay Way. The
NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be
consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that
work at NorthBay Healthcare. he NorthBay Way principles consist of
Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence. NOTES:
Additional Salary Information: 10% annual bonus potential
Internal Number: 4695 About NorthBay Healthcare The roots of
NorthBay Healthcare run deep in Solano County. Civic leaders and
local physicians teamed up and in 1959 opened a local choice for
advanced medicine, close to home - a locally managed, nonprofit
healthcare provider for compassionate care.Compassionate care
drives usIt is our goal to exude warmth and caring as we meet and
greet patients, family and visitors in our hospitals and medical
offices. Our dedication to our patients continues throughout their
healthcare journey.Advanced medicine differentiates usNorthBay
Healthcare provides sophisticated healthcare services rarely seen
in counties of this size, not only in our two hospitals - NorthBay
Medical Center in Fairfield and NorthBay VacaValley Hospital in
Vacaville - but in our primary care and specialty care practices.
From oncology to open heart surgery, and from birth through the end
of life, NorthBay Healthcare has teams of medical experts ready to
assist in your care.Close to home defines usNorthBay Healthcare was
born in Solano County and we remain committed to delivering
advanced medicine here to the community we serve. That's why we
continue to invest in modernizing and expanding our facilities ...
Show more University of California Office of the President Today To
use the power of the collective voice to improve global health and
wellbeing through informed investments and policies Learn more
Keywords: Canuck Place Children's Hospice, Boca Raton , Director of Marketing, Advertising , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!