Construction Chief Financial Officer
Company: Florida Construction Connection, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Title: Construction Chief Financial Officer (Boca Raton, FL)
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of
company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the
administrative, business planning, accounting, and budgeting
efforts of the company.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and
supporting information systems of the company including budgeting,
tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated
financial and management information systems for the
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure,
and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary
updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial
reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to
planning initiatives through financial and management information
analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with
generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business
and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance
required to start and maintain a business.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide
business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint
potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental
goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Represent the company externally to media and the general
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control
principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial
reports, statements, and projections.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and
interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality
materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several
projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group
- Preferred combination of a Master's Degree in Finance or
Accounting, and ten years of experience in a senior-level finance
or accounting position.
- 10+ Years of Construction Industry Experience required
Keywords: Florida Construction Connection, Inc., Boca Raton , Construction Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...