Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The position is 100% in the office.
Why take a Staff Accountant role with this company?
- Promotion from within culture, position open due to company
- Fun, collaborative, dynamic and inclusive company
- They are South Florida's premier home design, dining, shopping,
and entertainment destination.
- The growth and development of people is the highest calling of
- Full benefits include healthcare, 401k with a match and paid
vacation & holidays.
What will the Staff Accountant do?
- Bank reconciliations for multiple business 'operating
- Manage state tax accruals, payments, and compliance.
- Reconcile sub ledgers to GL.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, support schedules, month end,
quarter end and year end closings.
- Support internal and external auditors during quarterly and
year end audits.
- Assists and advises the finance department and company
personnel, as necessary to ensure the successful performance of
their assigned job duties and the company overall.
- Ability to analyze/interpret departmental needs and
recognize/resolve financial problems.
What the company needs in the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting.
- 3-5 years of full cycle accounting experience.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Great Plains knowledge is a plus.
- Improve financial process improvements and internal controls,
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Boca Raton , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...