Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We are conducting a search for a Senior Staff Accountant to join
one of the top real estate organizations in Florida. This is a
fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to grow. Company
offers a top-tier benefits plan, fun work environment, work-life
balance, and a strong bonus plan. We are looking for people with a
positive attitude that want to work at a fun company around like
If you are a Staff Accountant that wants to get to the next level
and work for a leadership team that will help you get there, this
is the place for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Financial statement preparation and balance sheet account
reconciliations and analysis
- Oversee cash flow for all development sources
- Work closely with development managers
- Manage accounting aspects of property purchases including
recovery of predevelopment costs, non-cash transactions, and lender
and investor participation.
- Review underlying loan and equity partnership documents and
apply proper accounting treatment to financial records.
- Maintain development general ledgers and financial statements
for each property.
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for projects; prepare and/or
review cash flow projections.
- Perform daily cost tracking research and analysis and create
daily, weekly, and monthly cost reports.
- Prepare development entity financial reporting for monthly
review with project managers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years related accounting experience
- Experience in real estate preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Boca Raton , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!